Monday, 24 November 2014

Review | L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara.

In desperation a few weeks ago I ran into Superdrug to grab a new mascara before heading on a night out. I had heard a lot about L'Oreal's Miss Manga Mascara, so with little time on my hands I grabbed the first one in sight, only to get home and find out it was purple! (*insert monkey with hands over eyes emoji here*) What a doughnut! Although, I am pleased to say that, despite the bright shade, I am really impressed with what I picked up.
I have tried so many mascaras, ranging from drugstore favourites to high end beauties, and there are three things I look for when purchasing. I like them to give my lashes the illusion of longer length, to give lots of volume and to be long lasting, without flaking away. I'm pleased to say the Miss Manga mascara ticks all three boxes.

The product does come out really thickly, and honestly this isn't helped by the thick brush, but I think once it's on it looks fabulous. I would recommend using a clean mascara wand to separate the lashes as you can end up with a spider-leg look but once that's done you will be seriously impressed.

The mascara gives the impression of false lashes which I really love and once it's applied, it really doesn't budge. You will need a special eye make-up remover to remove, but then that's all good news really as it means the mascara is doing its job!

Just make sure you don't pick up a purple one like me! ;)
All in all, a fabulous purchase!
What's your favourite mascara of the moment?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

22 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will make the purple work! This sounds like a great mascara. I'll be looking into it! X x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worked so far anyway haha! Defos give it a try :) xx

      Delete
  2. my friend has the black version of this and it looks great! Love the look of the purple one though, really unique! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually comes out quite dark so it's not too different :) xx

      Delete
  3. Haha ah it's annoying you accidentally bought it in purple! I've heard the brush really let's this mascara down.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brush was a little disappointing, but the product itself is fabulous xx

      Delete
  4. This made me chuckle but well done you for still giving it a go! Great review :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy haha :) I'm such a doughnut! xx

      Delete
  5. Great review and amazing pictures - I love the autumn leaves! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is why i love blogs, they recommend the products they love. this will be my next purchase ;) love the colours in this pictures.

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love this mascara, but the bendy wand did annoy me a bit, I make too much mess!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i agree.. the wand is its only downfall. xx

      Delete
  8. we really want to try this mascara out!! it looks so good!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow I definitely need to try this, it sounds so good :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised you haven't got your hands on it already! xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS