Sunday, 16 November 2014

River Island and Miss Selfridge Haul.

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted a haul on here! If I posted a haul of everything I bought then we might as well change the name from All Things Beautiful to All The Hauls haha! I just have an addiction when it comes to spending, which is seriously annoying. If I see something I like, I'll buy it. This results in too many clothes and not enough events/time to wear them. 

However, as a shopaholic something I can't resist is an offer and when I noticed that River Island were offering 25% off for Grazia readers, as well as 30% off bargains on many items in Miss Selfridge I simply could not resist...
Glitter Skirt - River Island | Glitter Long Sleeve Crop - River Island | Baby Pink Leather Look Skirt - River Island | Patterned Cropped T-Shirt - Miss Selfridge | Necklace {similar} - Miss Selfridge | Eyelure Lashes - Miss Selfridge | Grey Long Sleeve Crop {similar} - River Island | Red Platform Heels - River Island

I'm now officially ready for party season with my glitzy co-ordinates, PVC skirt and killer heels. I have been after some red heels for about two years and have never found the perfect pair. I was worried that these would come out more of a "burnt orange" than bright red but thankfully they were perfect. Teamed with a red clutch and bold red lip they are perfect for a night out over Christmas!

That's me all shopped out for another few weeks... 
Or should I say days?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

10 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so gorgeous and I need that glittery co-ord!

    What amazing picks :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I cannot wait to wear them now! xx

      Delete
  2. wow great stuff!<3
    pls join my oasap giveawy win coat for winter

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/11/oasap-cap-coat-giveaway-wygraj-plaszczyk.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the matching top and skirt, very lovely :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clothes you got from River Island, especially the leather skirt. Beautiful outfits!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee the shoes! such a nice colour xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! Love the shoes!xx
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. glitter top and skirt look fab. Great purchases

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xoxoxoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this haul, that two piece is amazing! xxx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS