Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Wishlist Wednesday: Aviva Occasion Wear.

Party season is just around the corner which gets me so excited! Any excuse to get glammed up and party the night away is always good in my book! But for that you need the perfect party dress and those can be pretty hard to find. With Christmas parties, school and univeristy balls, weddings and formal events you will likely need a dress for each and every occasion; that's where Aviva Dresses* comes in. 
Prom Dresses
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
I remember back when I was in high school finding a dress for the Winter Ball was always an absolute mission. One year my friends and I all wore long prom dresses and the next year we opted for short prom dresses and both years I trawled the internet and online stores to find the perfect dress. Aviva has an amazing range of prom dresses in a plethora of colours, styles and designs to suit all skin tones and body shapes! I love the bright use of colours and the tight bodices. Particularly love the crystal detail as a little sparkle is a must-have for a ball or prom! 


Evening Dresses
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
When searching for an evening dress I always like to opt for cocktail dresses as I find that these are formal but not as formal as a ball dress or bridesmaid dress. They are a little more casual as they show off a little leg, but are still perfect for a Christmas party! These ones are super cute! I love the tutu style skirts which, agin, would be perfect for all shapes and sizes. The necklines and bodices of the dresses on Aviva are so unique and innovative. You're guaranteed a dress that is completely different from anything you would find on the high street so you'll definitely stand out from the crowd!

Do you have a party coming up that you need a dress for?
What are your opinions on Aviva dresses?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
* This is a sponsored post. 

2 comments:

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS