Wednesday, 12 November 2014

wishlist wednesday: glitter and glam.

Party season is officially here! This makes me feel so excited as it means that Christmas is just around the corner. I really love getting glammed up for Christmas celebrations and I love that all over the festive season all you see in the high street is glitz and glam! I have been having a serious search all over the high street and online for some staples ready for party season, and today I thought I would share my favourites with you....

1 - Asymmetrical Embellished Bodycon - River Island
2 - Roberta Bodycon Dress - Miss Selfridge
3 - Embellished Bralet - Topshop
4 - Black Embellished Necklace - Debenhams
5 - Gold Glitter Platforms - River Island
6 - Strappy Diamante Playsuit - New Look 
7 - Gold Storm Drape Necklace - New Look
8 - Sparkly High Neck Crop Top - River Island
9 - Sparkly Mini Skirt - River Island
10 - Faith Black Mock Croc Clutch - Debenhams

What's on your wishlist for party season?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wishlist! The playsuit from New Look is gorgeous and it's definitely going on my Christmas list :) xx

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it's gorgeous isn't it?! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm loving all the glittery clothes in the shops at the moment! I love the playsuit!

    Check out my Christmas giveaway | http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I can't wait to get glammed up over Christmas! xx

      Delete
  3. great love glliters!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/11/buy-2-get-1-60-off.html

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS