Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Blogmas Day 10 | Gifts for Guys.

As much as I love Christmas shopping it can be a bit of a chore when it comes to shopping for the guys in your life. Shopping for girls is so much easier and I always run out of ideas when I am shopping for my boyfriend, and especially my dad and grandad! This is a gift guide is ideal for those of you who are stuck for inspiration for your boyfriends.


1 - River Island Tartan Check Shirt - great for all the Christmas festivities. I love shirts like this. They can be dressed up or dressed down so easily and make for perfect party outfits for guys. It must be so easy to be a guy and literally chuck on a shirt and some trousers before heading out for the night. 

2 - Ted Baker Wash Bag Set - now they have an excuse to take you on a weekend break in the new year. See what I did there?

3 - Nike Roshe Run Trainers - great for guys who love to work out and especially good as they start to up their gym regime in the new year! I love the colour of these and even though they're work out trainers, they are still really stylish.

4 -  Diesel Only The Brave EDT - this is one of my favourite scents for guys, and there's nothing better than a sweet-smelling guy, am I right ladies? Treat your man to a bottle of EDT this Christmas.

5 - Topshop Christmas Dinner Socks - every year I get my dad and grandad socks for Christmas. It's the standard present but these are a funky alternative for guys. Honestly, I think even my grandad would love these!

6 - Monster iBeats Headphones - my boyfriend has been hinting for me to get him some cool headphones for the past few months so I think I might have to treat him this year. These are really reasonably priced as well. 

7 - Ted Baker Wallet - I think this is a fabulous present for any guy in your life. I love the crocodile skin style and the interior is bright and colourful. Wallets are always an ideal gift.

8 - Kilner Cider Home Brew Kit - I love this quirky gift! A home brew cider kit which means that your boyfriend can stay in with you instead of going on the lash with his mates. Another ingenious idea on my part.

9 - River Island Woolly Hat - it's so chilly outside! And with the weather likely to get even colder this is a perfect winter warmer. I love the colours and the funky bobble!

10 -  River Island Brown Lace Up Military Boots - these lace up boots are so stylish and I love the brown colour. Again these can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion and are strong and sturdy so guarantee to be wearable. 

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Love these ideas! The Christmas socks are so cute! I might get my dad them haha :)

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them.. might treat myself to them haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Great ideas :) the Ted Baker items are fab and the home brew would be amazing for my dad.
    xxx
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really good ideas, I always find guys so difficult to buy for compared to girls! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the trainers for myself hehe! It's good you've done this though as it's so difficult to find presents for boys! xx
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I want new trainers for Christmas. Thanks hun, i'm glad it helped! xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for some really lovely recommendations. You can never go wrong with a checked shirt for your fella. All guys look good in them.

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am actually so glad I have no men in my life to buy for, I was struggle SO bad. Great this though, and I love those boots!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think one of the presents I'm gonna get my bf is a beanie, the RI ones are sooo nice!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS