Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Blogmas Day 2 | Girly Gift Guide

Girls, you may want to leave this post open on your laptop/mobile/tablet in front of your boyfriend or dad as they often need a helping hand when it comes to choosing the right present. For our first Christmas together my boyfriend decided to buy me a novelty tutu as one of my presents because I do ballet... thanks for that one, Dan. Since then I've known to leave subtle hints to ensure you get something you'll actually use.

1 - Urban Decay Naked "On The Run" Palette - I'm yet to come across a girl who doesn't appreciate the beauty that is the Urban Decay Naked palettes. This palette has everything you could possibly need for doing make-up on the run. This is great for ladies who are constantly on the go, and it's limited edition so grab it quickly!

2 - Dior J'adore Perfume - my dad bought me this one year, and I nearly fell over in shock. He'd actually made a fantastic choice without the guidance of my mother. It really is fabulous. It's quite a floral scent but it's still quite subtle and not too overpowering so great if you're unsure what scents people like.

3 - Cadbury's Chocolate Bar - if all else fails chocolate is most definitely the answer.

4 - Cath Kidston Rose Wash/Make-Up Bag - every year I am in need of a new make-up bag and they make a truly great gift that will be used again and again.

5 - Pandora Signature Bracelet- for something special this Christmas opt for a Pandora bracelet. These are so pretty and delicate and make a great sentimental piece as you can collect charms to commemorate special times in your life. I love them.

6 - Accessorize Sandrine Flower Statement Necklace - statement neckalces make for great gifts as they can be worn with anything; to dress up a woollen jumper, with day dresses or an LBD for a night out - the list is endless! I always turn to Accessorize for statement jewellery. 

7 - MAC Cosmetics Lipsticks - the key to a girl's heart is a MAC lipstick. Any shade will do... just check that they don't already own it, of course! Chances are that most beauty bloggers will have a vast collection.

8 - The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter - if there's something all ladies love then it has to be this. It has the most gorgeous scent, is super moisturising and results in smooth, silky skin. It's also perfect for thsi time of year when the weather is taking its toll.

What is on your wishlist?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Amazing Christmas guide! I've just gotton into looking at bracelets from Pandora. They would make the most beautiful gift for Christmas! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always happy to get NAKED eye shades. I love them. But this season I need a burgundy lippy. Great xmas guide

    Ewelina
    xoxoox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm chocolate! Lovethe naked shades too!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love TBS coconut scent one of my absolute faves, great gift guide :) xx

    http://www.rinicawrites.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS