Sunday, 21 December 2014

Blogmas Day 21 | Christmas Songs

4 DAYS TO GO! This is when everything starts to get very exciting :D I can't believe how fast Christmas has come around. In fact, how fast 2014 has flown by. It's exciting, but also rather scary. They do say that as you get older time goes faster, and I can't help but agree. Anyway, enough of that. It's just a quick one today, but I thought I would help y'all get in the Christmas spirit by sharing with you my absolute favourite Christmas song.


The Pogues - Fairytale of New York
This is my absolute favourite. It makes me feel really happy and really emotional at the same time. I think it's because it reminds me of the film PS I Love You, for some reason? Anyway, it's one that's sure to get the party started and brings back lots of memories. And it really makes me want to experience Christmas in New York!

I hope you all have a fabulous day!
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS