Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Blogmas Day 3 | W7 Party Make-Up*.


Christmas season is here and it's time to get glammed up, get your glad rags on and celebrate this joyous time of year. With an abundance of parties, nights out and dinners to attend in the next few weeks my make-up kit is in need of stocking up so imagine how thrilled I was when I received these items from W7!

W7 was set up in 2002 and is what I like to call a "budget" beauty brand. They really have a lot to offer with products ranging from lipsticks to nail polishes to eyeshadows, and at really affordable prices. They sent me some fabulous items to get myself in the mood for a party! 


W7 Toasted Eyeshadow Palette - I couldn't find this on the actual website so am unsure as to whether it's new or a discontinued product. Either way I really do like it. The colours are great for party season as they consist of the components needed to make the perfect smokey eye. There's even a little shimmer to really get the party started. The pigmentation is okay - not as good as other bargain beauty brands like Make Up Revolution, for example - but it is still rather good for the price and I love how each shade compliments each other.


W7 Pearl Shimmer Lips - again this was rather difficult to track down on the web for some reason. I'll admit when I first saw it I was a bit unsure. I love bold lipsticks as much as the next beauty blogger, but it really is something else walking around looking like you have snow on your lips. However, this is completely clear except for the slight shimmer and glossy look it gives so it looks great topped over some coloured lipstick to give a little sparkle.


W7 Duo Blush 02 - I actually really liked this blush. It has really soft pigmentation to give a natural looking rosy cheek and it looks great atop of some bronzer. Honestly, it's not as good as other blushers on the market but it is good value for money and it's great to take on nights out with you over your other, more expensive, blushes in fear of losing it or it getting damaged (I always break my blushers on nights out when I fall or drop my bag on the floor!)

All in all. I liked these products and will wear them over the Christmas period. I'm afraid to say they will not becoming any of my holy grail products but I was impressed with the brand for their absolute bargains. It's a brand to turn to if you're strapped for cash and ideal for students or ladies who are trying to save their pennies!

Have you tried W7 make up?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I would love to try that pearl shimmer lipstick! That looks awesome.

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that pearl shimmer lipstick looks nice!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS