Thursday, 4 December 2014

Blogmas Day 4 | Christmas Decorations Wishlist

Eeek! Decorating the Christmas tree is one of the most exciting things about Christmas - it means that Christmas is finally here!! My mum always does a fantastic job of decorating, and it always makes the house feel so warm and cosy when the tree is up and the fairy lights are twinkling. When I move out and have my first Christmas in my own home I am going to have a tree that competes with the likes of those in Buckingham palace. It's going to be beautiful and I have already been lusting over pretty decorations, despite not making any plans whatsoever as to when I will be moving out - probably in another few years!! But still, I wanted to share them with you all and as it's the fourth day of the Blogmas challenge I have no excuses.



What's on your decoration wishlist?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous decorations

    Ewelina
    xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you have found some amazing decorations, I love the Reindeer can't believe I missed him when on next doing my post, so adorable.
    xxx
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Christmas decorations! I love decorating up the house - especially the tree! The crystal reindeer is so gorgeous!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh that reindeer sorta looks like a moose.

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love decorating my house - loving the Scottie Dog & the Bunting
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Santa bauble - so cute!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Morris the Moose from Next, I really want to get him too, he's adorable!

    Eloise x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS