Sunday, 7 December 2014

Blogmas Day 7 | My Wishlist

Eek, it's getting closer!! Today's #Blogmas challenge is to show everyone what is on our Christmas wishlist. I thought I would do a realistic one, although I would love a Ferrari and £100,000 but that's not going to happen, is it?

Charlotte Tilbury "The Golden Goddess" Luxury Eyeshadow Palette - this Christmas I wsould love to lose my Charlotte Tilbury virginity. I have heard the most amazing things from so many bloggers and her products look absolutely beautiful. Luxury product with stunning packaging - what more could a girl ask for?

MAC "Rebel" Lipstick - I love my MAC lipsticks and one I am yet to get my hands on is Rebel. I think tnis would be the perfect Christmas colour as it's so deep and gorgeous. Great for a party too!

Emporio Armani "Diamonds Rose" Perfume - Armani "Diamonds" is my all-time favourite perfume, but I would love to try the Rose version as I'm sure it has a gorgeous, floral scent that would work well all year round. I love perfumes! They are the ultimate Christmas gift. 

River Island Faux Fur Gilet - how gorgeous is this gilet? I have wanted a gilet for so long now and this one is beautiful. It's cropped too so would look fab with high waisted jeans and a long sleeved crop underneath. I particularly love the colouring and it would make any outfit look sophisticated. 

River Island Gem Encrusted Necklace - I love statement jewellery and this necklace is simply fabulous. It would make a great addition to any outfit, particularly for jazzing up tops and dresses for a night out. It's a New Years Eve accessory for sure!

"Clean Cotton" Yankee Candle - there is nothing that smells better than fresh sheets so imagine the smell of that constantly burning in your room? This would be the most relaxing smell, and ideal for me as university stress takes over!

Pandora Tiara Ring - this is the most beautiful ring. I have a Pandora ring from my boyfriend which I had for my birthday and I love it, so am really looking to add to the collection! I particularly love the heart feature on this ring and it would make a great stacker ring to wear with my birthday gemstone.

Moroccan Oil - this stuff is a miracle worker. I absolutely love it and can't get enough! I have been using other hair oils recently as it can be rather expensive but I would love to receive some of this for Christmas as it really does help with keeping your hair strong and shiny. I am so desperate for my hair to grow that it needs all the help it can get!

Fluffy Socks - I practically live in these bad boys when I'm in university as the house is unbelievably cold and these would be perfect! I also love fluffy socks around Christmas time as you can snuggle up and watch a Christmas film and your feet will be nice and toasty - bliss!

The Body Shop Body Butters - I don't care which smell I get, as I love them all, but these are a must-have for any girl over the Christmas period. I just love the sweet smells and how great they make you feel. And they last for such a long time that I won't need to replace them until next year!

Jelly Tots Tube - some may say I need to grow up but my parents buy me one of these every year without fail so if I don't receive one this year I will be slightly disappointed ;) stuff the diet over Christmas ey!? Same goes for the Fruit Pastilles!!

What's on your wishlist?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely little mixed list! I still haven't written down anything... how bad is that haha?! Not feeling christmassy at all lately which is so annoying :( Love love love Pandora rings, I have the one where it's made of little hearts and another which has little encrusted diamonds all around it in silver. They're so comfy aren't they? x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :') It's taken me a while to get to that Christmas feeling because of university etc. But in just four days I'll be home for Christmas!! I know I really want a stacker ring. I love them :D xx

      Delete
  2. These are all so amazing! I absolutely love that faux fur vest. So so pretty.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything on your wishlist, especially the mac lipstick! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won't regret getting moroccan oil I promise!

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our wish lists are similar haha, mine also had a MAC Lipstick, a Charlotte Tilbury pallet (dolce vita) and a body shop butter haha very similar. I love the Mroccan oil I had a mini bottle and I was gutted when it ran out I've tried to find something similar cheaper but seem to be struggling :( xx

    http://www.rinicawrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that fur gillet, I've got a CT palette on my Wishlist to KBxx
    www.beautybykaris.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice wish list :)

    see mine here:

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That palette, omg in love!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS