Monday, 22 December 2014

OOTD | Black Friday.

This weekend was another weekend of celebrations as I headed out with my friends for Black Friday. While Black Friday in America means a day of amazing sales in the shops, the real Black Friday in the UK is the last Friday before Christmas where everyone heads out into town for a right royal knees up! And for that you need to have a new outfit, am I right?



Top & Skirt {sold out} - River Island | Heels - River Island | Necklace - bought in Ibiza

I wore this beautiful two piece from River Island which I had been lusting over for months and finally got my hands on back in November, along with 25% discount which made me even more excited! I think this outfit is the epitome of Christmas as it's super sparkly and glitzy. Although my mum was not impressed as she spent hours afterwards hoovering the house as it was covered in glitter - oops! To make this outfit even more Christmassy I opted to wear my beautiful red heels and teamed it with a bold red necklace and a red clutch bag (not pictured). I seriously feel like a walking advertisement for River Island sometimes, as my wardrobe is so full of their clothes!

Admittedly it wasn't the best night out I've had, simply because it was so busy, and I was a bit gutted as I hate wasting a good outfit! But it was really nice to catch up with friends and enjoy the Christmas festivities, although work the next day was a massive struggle!!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Stunning! Wow, wish I looked like you. Love those shoes.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks stunning. Love the outfit and the hair!
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning outfit, you look gorgeous :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the red heels too! I'm still having huge black Friday regret why must i get so drunk :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT OUTFIT !!LOVE

    http://www.lettersoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS