Tuesday, 30 December 2014

OOTD | Boxing Day.

Every year without fail for Boxing Day my friends and I head out into town to celebrate the festive season. It's one of the best nights out of the year and everyone from our town and beyond heads out for a party, so for that a new outfit is definitely necessary! 


Necklace - River Island {sale} | Crop Top - Topshop | Skirt - River Island | 
Heels - River Island {last season} | Bag {Mum's wardrobe}

Let's just say I was absolutely freezing but I loved this outfit. It's a lot different to my usual black with dark eyes and lips but it was nice to feel all girly for a change! I particularly love the lacy crop top as it's so feminine and I can see this being one of my favourite items over the summer. How cute would it look with some chunky flatforms and shorts whilst on holiday?!

What did you get up to Boxing Night?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

16 comments:

  1. You look so good, I was freezing on boxing day too!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! You must have been frrrrrrreezing though haha. Love love love those wedges! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah! Hahaha yes I was shivering!! xx

      Delete
  4. That sounds like a lot of fun....and I love what you wore!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've have never been out Boxing Day night...I totally forgot that was a 'thing' haha. But my lack of social life aside, you look just gorgeous!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? That's what everyone looks forward to over Christmas in my town haha. Thanks Annabel xxx

      Delete
  6. I love your blog sweety. would you like to follow each other?
    Love from Pakistan. xx
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning outfit!! :) x

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that color combo SO much! Light pink is my favorite color by far and you wore it nicely. I look forward to more from your blog in 2015! Happy New Years!!!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous Jessie, such beautiful fresh colours! xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS