Thursday, 18 December 2014

REVIEW | Topshop's "Sashay Away" Lipstick.

All through the Winter months I have been searching high and low for the perfect winter lipstick. I wanted something dark and mysterious but nothing too black or red and I didn't want it to look too gothic. It wasn't until I had a nosey at the make-up Topshop had to offer that I found the perfect one.

Topshop's Sashay Away lipstick is a deep, dark brown which works perfectly with a smokey eye and bronze shimmer on the cheeks to create the ultimate party look. It glides easily onto the lips and gives a rich, full pigmentation that is really long lasting. 

I find that some Topshop lipsticks tend to make your lips look cracked and they often rub off easily so you need to reapply, but I was really impressed with this one. The formuila is great and I've worn it constantly since I bought it last week.
I didn't think I could fall in love with a lipstick but it looks like I have!
What's your favourite lipstick for this time of year?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

28 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try Topshop makeup but I've never got around to it. This lipstick looks like the perfect colour & it really suits you :)

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is super pretty! I am always impressed with the quality of Top Shop makeup.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon :) me too! I think it rivals a lot of high end beauty brands xx

      Delete
  3. That colour is dreamy! xx
    http://antoniahetherington.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so lovely on you! It would be a great year round shade too :)

    xoxo
    www.becksbabyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous! That's such a pretty shade :)
    Ana Céline Labod

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really suits you! I love Topshop lipsticks x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! Me too :) got a little collection growing haha xx

      Delete
  7. This is a gorgeous colour and really suits you!
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely colour!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. It really is, I've worn it non-stop since I bought it! xx

      Delete
  10. Very nice! I've heard good things about Topshop lipsticks. KBxx
    www.beautybykaris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, I would defo give them a try! xx

      Delete
  11. I love wearing the Bobbi Brown Lip Stix in Rose Brown for a nice subtle colour to the lips, or to go all out the MUA Lip Lacquers are gorgeous and such a bargain! xx

    Blog With Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look at the MUA Lip Lacquers, they sound right up my street! And I do love MUA lippies :) xx

      Delete
  12. looks so lovely!! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS