Sunday, 18 January 2015

FOTD | Topshop's Black Widow Lipstick.

For those of you who regularly read ATB-x you will know that this winter I really started to experiment with my lipsticks. I had been on the hunt for a dark shade since September and as the autumn months rolled into winter my lipsticks got darker and darker, so much so that last week I purchased Topshop's Black Widow, which is a deep, purple, almost gothic shade.

Admittedly it is very dark and I was unsure I could pull it off. I posted this picture on Instagram (if you're not following me, why not?! @jessieann48) and everyone was so kind and said the shade really suited so I decided to bite the bullet and post a FOTD look on here.

Products used:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Bobbi Brown Face Powder
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
MAC Peachy Keen Blush
Benefit Gimme Brow 
Benefit Brow Zings Powder
MAC Opulash Optimum Mascara
Urban Decay Vice3 Palette - {shades Downfall and Bondage}
Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion Eyeliner
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Topshop's Black Widow Lipstick

What do you think of this gothic look? 
One of my NY resolutions was to post more make-up looks.
What looks would you like to see?

Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

22 comments:

  1. Your skin looks flawless Jessie! Lovely lip colour too!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's from taking the photo right by the window so the light disguises some of my spots and a good filter haha! Thanks Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. I love this colour, looks stunning on you!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd love to see more of these posts! you look amazing and i really need to get my hands on that lippie :D xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babes!! <33 You would love it, it's soo good! xx

      Delete
  4. It really suits you! (plus I love your hair!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lipstick is gorgeous! Such a lovely make up look and your eyes are gorgeous!

    Abi | ramblingsofablonde.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that colour! You look gorgeous Jessie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look, definitely my style this time of year :)

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love dark lips for this time too! xx

      Delete
  8. This is a lovely look! I love the lipstick on you as well!
    I'm a huge fan of deeper shades and especially purples!

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal @ Little Beauty Bug | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so, so pretty, your eyes are stunning!

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dark color looks stunning on you. Whenever I try it, I look like an evil witch cause I don't smile too much! LOL

    www.coquettishmish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle.. I have a serious resting bitch face so I probably look like a witch too haha! xx

      Delete
  11. I own a similar Topshop lipstick that I swear by in Winter. This shade really suits you! You look flawless xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS