Friday, 16 January 2015

OOTD | Grey Rose.

| Oversized Shirt - New Look | Light Grey Joni Jeans - Topshop {similar} | 
| Leather Heeled Boots - River Island | Necklace - Miss Selfridge {similar} | 

I'm so bored of winter now and we're only halfway through January, so one thing that makes me really excited is walking into high street stores and seeing Spring/Summer product starting to take over the floor. A trend that seems to be appearing ready for next season is over-sized, long shirts, which I am loving. They are so versatile as you can wear them with jeans, tights, leggings, boots, skirts or heels, and even dress them up or down depending on the occasion!

I grabbed this gorgeous shirt from New Look which I think is perfect for the transitional period between winter and spring. It works brilliantly now because of it's dark colouring, but also will be a great spring item when the weather starts to get a little warmer! I styled it with my grey jeans as they matched the floral print perfectly as well as my chunky, heeled boots and a little sparkle with a statement necklace.

This is such an easy, everyday look to wear and recreate in many different ways. I will definitely be getting my hands on more over-sized shirts in the near future!

What do you think of this look?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

15 comments:

  1. This look is super cute! , I love the boots.

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're SO lush but so painful :( xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look :)
    I am loving oversized shirts at the moment but mainly see bright ones, this is so different.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same here, they're so easy to wear xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous I love your oversized shirt. Looks adorable.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the versatility of an oversized shirt because, as you said they can be worn with practically anything and look great either dressed up or down. This one is gorgeous, I love the floral pattern.

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I think I will wear it with some tights and boots when the weather comes a little warmer :) thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  5. Loving the outfit! That floral shirt is gorgeous!

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! I love an oversized shirt x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove black and white floral prints!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! So easy to wear :) thank you! xx

      Delete
  8. This is such a gorgeous look - I love it!
    Abi | ramblingsofablonde.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS