Wednesday, 21 January 2015

OOTD | mirror, mirror.

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts guys! This week has been pretty manic. I'm working every day until Friday and on top of that I have an essay to write and a 21st birthday to plan - you know how it is. I'm actually excited to get back to uni and away from retail life, it's really taken over these past few weeks.

However, one good thing about retail is that it gives me the opportunity to get dressed up on a daily basis. Today's OOTD is one of my favourite work outfits as it's so quick and easy to wear, and equally easy to shove on in the early hours of the morning. \

Top - {similar} | Skirt - Miss Selfridge | Boots - New Look | Necklace - {sold out}

Is anyone else loving these high-necked crops for Winter? I've got so many of them in my wardrobe and particularly love this black one as it's so easy to wear. I've been wearing it constantly since I bought it before Christmas. The skirt is also a favourite as I love the sixties inspired geo-print and I think it will look great in the summer too!

Is work taking over your life?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, i've been living in these turtle neck tops too ha! I work in retail too, i bet you're glad christmas is over with! I work at Primark and it was literally manic.

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so easy to wear aren't they? I'm sooo glad but January is SO boring! I'm just excited to get back to uni. Oh wow, i bet!! xx

      Delete
  2. You have such an amazing fashion sense! I want this outfit! :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty and always have your outfits on point :)

    Anything & Everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura, so kind of you! xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! love the way you dress! I kind of want your skirt now!

    Xx
    Xoalyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely outfit, you have such a great fashion sense! I know exactly how you feel in terms of lacking time, I also work in retail whilst studying at uni!

    Abi | ramblingsofablonde.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! I love a good turtle neck - they definitely are an essential basic for a versatile wardrobe! xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! I had been looking for a skirt like this for a long time thank heavens you have found it haha x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS