Tuesday, 27 January 2015

OOTD | Twenty-One.

Well, I guess you could say I am now a fully-fledged adult! Last weekend I celebrated my twenty-first birthday and had such an amazing weekend. I spent the Friday going on a shopping spree with my mum, the Saturday (the day of my actual birthday) greeting visitors and relaxing all day before a wild night out with seventeen of the girls in the evening, and Sunday with my boyfriend and a lush family meal with lots of cake. It really was a wonderful weekend and I received so many lovely gifts and cards and so many kind messages. It really made me feel so loved and grateful for the people I am surrounded by! 

But enough of the soppy chat, lets get back to business. What did I wear?! I wanted my twenty-first dress to be different and unique. Obviously I wanted to stand out from the crowd and what better way to do that than with monochrome?
Dress - Miss Selfridge | Shoes - Topshop {last season}
Bag - Accessorize {sold out} | Necklace - Miss Selfridge {sold out}

The dress is from Miss Selfridge and I love it because of it's rather stretchy material, and innovative design. It came into store when I was working and I instantly knew I had to try it, although I was worried about the horizontal stripes as I thought they would make me appear bigger than I am. I really loved the dress though and teamed it with silver, black and white accessories to keep in with the monochrome theme.

It was a crazy night and I loved every second. We got home at 4am and tonight I am continuing the celebrations with my uni friends before a busy weekend away in London with my boyfriend for the #nyLDNmeet - any of you guys going?!

Also I hit 700 BLOGLOVIN' FOLLOWERS! This seriously made my birthday weekend as I have been striving to achieve that milestone for so long. I would love to hit 800 before my blog's second blogiversary in March, so if you're not already following please hit the follow button!

Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

12 comments:

  1. Stunning outfit! Can't beat a monochrome outfit and your figure is amazing!

    Beth // Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Beth! The January diet has paid off I think haha! xx

      Delete
  2. looking gorgeous. Hope ya had a great birthday

    Kisses
    Ewelina xoxoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty! Hope you had a good birthday xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it was really awesome thanks xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a lovely 21st birthday! The dress is absolutely beautiful too! You look gorgeous.x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls :) it was really good, thank you!!! xx

      Delete
  5. hope you had a fab day! wow, you look so gorgeous! figure is to die for :( xx

    -Emily xox

    Wiyld - Beauty | Fashion | Thoughts | Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's really kind of you! xx

      Delete
  6. belated Birthday wishes! you look gorgeous!! hope you had a fun time at the meet up x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS