Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Review | Barry M's Socialite Nail Polish.

Gawwwwd, January is SO boring! Does anyone else agree? I can't wait until the end of the month though where I can finally enjoy life again and escape from my cave of essay writing. 


Yesterday I was feeling really low and bored and decided to inject some colour into my life, so painted my nails using the gorgeous Socialite shade which is part of The Glitterati Range from Barry M Cosmetics. I chose this as I just loved the colour and the shade's name is so fitting! I can honestly imagine a socialite like Paris Hilton rocking this shade just because it's so pink and sparkly. 

Admittedly I was unsure about purchasing just because a lot of glitter polishes I've bought in the past are either a nightmare to remove or look like a clear varnish with some flecks of dust but this polish has really impressed me. I applied two coats to ensure ultimate sparkles and the result is a gorgeous, bright glittery shade similar to that you would achieve with a gel polish manicure. My nails feel so strong and the polish seems unlikely to chip any time soon, which is an added bonus for someone who loves wearing nail varnish yet despises painting their nails.

All in all this is a wonderful polish and I will certainly be buying more from the Glitterati Range. They cost just £3.99 and give the illusion of a £20 manicure! I've received endless compliments from friends and customers at work about my nails and to think it's just a drugstore polish makes me smile.

Have you tried any of the Glitterati Range?
What's your favourite nail polish?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour!! So pretty :) xx

    Amy • Amy’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE COLOUR!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/01/zeberka.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful color!

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is such a gorgeous colour!
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so lovely! I am really into glittery shades at the moment, think we need something sparkly for January! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmin! Me too, it's nice to brighten up these dull days! xx

      Delete
  6. BEAUTIFUL color <3 In love with this shade
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful colour! I need to get this!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS