Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Review | Charlotte Tilbury's Golden Goddess Palette.


In 2014 so many of you lovely beauty bloggers were raving about a luxury beauty brand that I hadn't heard of. After a while I decided to check the brand out myself and instantly fell in love with all it had to offer. That brand is Charlotte Tilbury.

One thing I lusted over for a long time was the beautiful eyeshadow palettes. They are made up of four complimenting shades allowing you to create some gorgeous looks and as an eyeshadow fiend I was desperate to get my mitts on one. Then my amazing boyfriend surprised me with one for Christmas and has since been officially awarded "Best Boyfriend Ever" award. 

The "Golden Goddess" is one of the most beautiful palettes which mixes sultry browns with shimmery golds and is perfect for creating looks that you can wear in both the day and night time. The lightest shade, Prime, can be worn all over the eyelid to brighten up and give a really solid base. It's also great for highlighting under the eyebrow and in the tear duct. I love to wear Prime with Enhance (top right hand corner shade) for a subtle day time smoky eye. For something a little more dramatic I add some Smoke (bottom right shade) along the outer eye and to really vamp up my look I smudge some along the bottom lash line. Finally, to really vamp up this look I add some Pop (bottom left) along the eyelid for a shimmer finish.

As described by Charlotte herself these shades help to create a "sexy, sun-kissed look" all year round so are ideal for brightening up those dreary January days. The palette is worn and loved by celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whitley. If it's good enough for them surely it's good enough for me, am I right?

It is rather pricey at £38 for the palette, but I honestly think it's worth it. Here you really are paying for quality. The pigmentation is fantastic and the shadows glide onto the eye effortlessly and once applied last all day. I have been using this palette daily since I received it and I can't express how fabulous it is. If you haven't tried anything from the Charlotte Tilbury brand I urge you to try it now!

Have you tried any Charlotte Tilbury?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

23 comments:

  1. I can't deal with how beautiful this palette is! The shades are SO pretty - great purchase lovely!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning! I want more from her range now!! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for a great bronzer to brighten up my winter complexion! I'll check this out :)

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's not a bronzer it's an eyeshadow palette! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this is seriously stunning! I so need to get my hands on one of these palettes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooo beautiful! You definitely need to get one in your beauty stash! xx

      Delete
  4. great colours!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/01/ktory.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Palette! They have some amazing shades x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it? I want more now!! xx

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful palette!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want! I'm sure I have colour like it, but the CT quality is something else... the Dolce vita is my favourite palette :)

    Laura | Laurzrah

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a beautiful palette! I have Dolce Vita and I love it, definitely need to get more x

    elín - www.elinlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh why are these palettes so beautiful? One brand I need to try this year!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow.. that palette is lush!! :D great shades!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of Charlotte Tilbury products and this one especially, I'm thinking 2015 will be the year I try them out! Fab post :) x

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah, she is really pricey. But some of her products are on my list.

    Lovely review:-)

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xoxoxox chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So jealous, so tempted to get the but the price tag..

    Alice x
    Sheer Beautiful l Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those colours, I need them in my life!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  15. some beautiful colours in the naked palette!! i want it and need it in my life hah

    This Girl Loves Chic

    Twitter

    Facebook

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a gorgeous palette, I adore C.T packaging, the lipsticks are to die for! Do you own any? x

    dressedandunpolished.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS