Friday, 2 January 2015

Review | Urban Decay's Vice3 Palette.


Urban Decay is a brand that I fell in love with back when they released their glitter eyeliners back in the early secondary school days and since then I have tried and tested an array of their products and they always impress. As most of you beauty bloggers probably know Urban Decay boast some of the best eyeshadow palettes in the beauty world and when I saw they were releasing the Vice3 palette I knew I had to get my hands on it!

The Vice3 palette features twenty brand new shades, ranging from deep, sunset orange to neutral nudes and jewel tones. It basically has such a varied range of shades yet they still compliment each other so well. From this you could literally create hundreds of different looks and I knew that no matter how much I didn't need yet another make-up palette I just had to have it... So imagine my delight when this turned up under my Christmas tree!

The Vice3 palette comes in a metallic mirrored case along with a two sided eyeshadow brush for applying and blending. It also has a separate zip cover to keep the whole case protected which is great for travelling. The palette has everything you would expect from Urban Decay. The pigmentation is fantastic thanks to the brand's Pigment Infusion System, it's super long-lasting and truly fabulous. I particularly love the range of finishes the shadows have - from matte to metallic to shimmer - the list is endless.



It is literally made for us beauty bloggers who love to experiment with different shades and make-up looks. You can either blend together the horizontal quads which feature shades that compliment each other, or you can go wild and choose whatever shades you like! Since purchasing I have been wearing so many different colours and shades, such as deep blue (Heroine) and burnt orange (Lucky) as well as highlighting the eyes with bright pinks like Alien and Alchemy. It makes a great change from wearing nudes and browns and really brightens up dreary January days!

The palette costs £42 so it is rather pricey, but I can honestly see this being super long-lasting and being one that I cannot live without! 

Have you tried the Vice3 palette?
What's your favourite UD palette?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

14 comments:

  1. It's so gorgeous! I have the Vice 2 and actually use it loads, definitely want to get my hands on this one! Lyd x

    F U Z Z Y P E A C H D R O P S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lydia :) I'm sure you will love this one just as much xx

      Delete
  2. This is suuuch a gorgeous palette! I love all the bright colours. Perfect for brightening things up in boring January! :) this is def going on my wishlist!! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This should defo be on your wishlist! I can't wait for summer to experiment with even brighter shades hehe xx

      Delete
  3. Stunning palette so many bright colours, they'd come in handy for so many eye looks.

    Emilyldn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah these are so lovely! Such a great variety of colours as well which is ideal. I love urban decay eye shadows! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasmin :) me too! They are the best on the market IMO. xx

      Delete
  5. This palette is gorgeous! I'm really tempted to buy it, i'm always really impressed with Urban Decay's eye shadows.
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! I love it just as much as the other palettes they do xx

      Delete
  6. I've never really noticed this palette before as I used the Naked's but this is seriously stunning! Such a range of colours!

    Beth // Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I love the Naked palettes too but the other ranges they have are also incredible! xx

      Delete
  7. Ohh I so wish I liked the colours in this, but I just couldn't pull them off. Their Naked palettes do have my heart though!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could never pull off these colours. I will definitely be sticking to my Naked palettes, but UD do some of the best eyeshadows x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS