Sunday, 4 January 2015

Wishlist | Get Fit For 2015.

I've been really enjoying reading everyone's goals for the new year and one that I have noticed creeping up on a lot of bloggers' lists is to get fit for 2015. This is also one of mine! I have always been quite sporty and active, but it wasn't until this winter that I finally got to where I wanted to be and finally feel a little more body confident. 

There's a lot I want to improve this year; I still want to tone up a little more and to complete some sort of fitness challenge, whether it's a half marathon or just a 5k run! For that I will need lots of motivation and new thing that keeps me motivated is a wardrobe full of cool gym clothes. 


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 

Personally, Nike is one of my favourite sports brands. They have everything from sports bras to hoodies to shorts and, of course, amazing trainers! They come in literally every shape, size and style imaginable as you can custom them for your own. I love the bright colours they use and their trainers are seriously so comfy. It's like walking on air!! Definitely cannot recommend this brand enough.

Do you want to get fit for 2015?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too :) I love the trainers xx

      Delete
  2. Love the bright sports bra and trainers, there is definitely something motivational about having a colourful gym outfit, especially in the cold and grey winter x

    HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely agree.. it makes me want to get up and get going! xx

      Delete
  3. I love Nike too, I've been running for a good few years now and disgustingly still used the same trainers I used for P.E in school…to be fair they are Nike and they have lasted for the longest time! I recently picked up some new shorts and trainers in the sale. Love the look of the sports bra though it'd look so nice paired with a grey tank top xx

    http://www.rinicawrites.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just goes to show how good a quality they are! I was a bit peeved off by spending £90 on a pair of trainers but I wear them nearly every day and I would spend £50 odd on a pair of heels! Yeah I love the sports bra too, very tempted to purchase! xx

      Delete
  4. I definitely want to add exercise into my routine, not because I want to lose weight but because I want to feel healthier in my body! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the best thing about exercising.. it makes me feel so much more healthier and less lazy! xx

      Delete
  5. I love EVERY item, but 1, 2, 3 & 6 are my favourites! Love this post! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eve! Me too, the sports bra and trainers are my favourites xxx

      Delete
  6. I've booked myself in for some classes, I really want to update my gym gear, but I am on a spending cut :-( I want all of your picks. KBxx
    www.beautybykaris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you girly!! Ahh I know.. Just think though these will be worn a lot more than fashion clothes! Thanks hun. xx

      Delete
  7. Your blog is absolutely stunning! ♥ A follow from me!

    Fancy checking mine out? ☺

    Ieva xx

    http://ievuuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Numbers 2 and 8 are SO cute! I love Nike attire! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look amazing. I have just bought some new bright trainers and will get new gym clothes once I lose a bit of weight, it is a great way to motivate yourself.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my main goal for 2015 too after months of over-indulging! I've just recently done a massive sportswear shop so I can motivate myself to be more active. Love your picks, Nike is definitely my go to for sportwear too! x

    Always, Alice x
    Enter my giveaway to win a selection of my winter beauty favourites!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS