Sunday, 11 January 2015

Wishlist | January Blues.

Ugh, isn't January a long and dreary month? I can seriously see why people get a case of the January blues. All I've done these past eleven days is write essays, work and work out. It's so dull but I'm getting excited because in just under two weeks time it's my twenty-first birthday! It's really motivating me to get work done and to train super hard so that I look good in my new birthday dress!

Today I thought I would encourage you all to embrace the January blues with a little spot of shopping. Why not treat yourself to something blue this January? A little retail therapy always solves problems!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 56 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

What have you been up to this January?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo


22 comments:

  1. Great Wishlist! I actually bought that River Island top yesterday, so pretty!

    Scarlet || anxiouslybold.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I love it! Thanks Scarlet! xo

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of buying something blue during blue January! ;) Such gorgeous picks too, number 11 particularly, that would really suit you!!

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a cobalt blue dress yesterday to wear out for my birthday at the end of the month hehe! Thanks love, I am really tempted to purchase!! xo

      Delete
  3. This is my all-time favourite colour! #8 is so stunning!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday for in 2 weeks! Haha. Totally love number 7 & 11
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great kind of January Blues ;-))) - love the items!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com - ne post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thanks Rosa, I thought so too! ;) xx

      Delete
  6. Love these ideas!! Especially #9, so chic :) Hope you have a great 21st!!

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love number 9! So stylish. I hope you have a great 21st Birthday too. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving blue right now, the first shirt is awesome!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love 7 & 8. Such a cute idea to have a blue themed wishlist. So far my January has been fab and relaxing because I was off uni but I went back today. The blues will be kicking in shortly I think.
    Julz Obsessions xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post, I always seem to wear blue. Number 8 and 11 are gorgeous :)
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS