Thursday, 29 January 2015

Wishlist | Sleek Stripes.



12 | 3 | 45 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Is anyone else getting secretly excited for spring time? I'm so over these long, dark nights, blustery showers and freezing temperatures. Give me sunsets, warm air and summer evenings any day! Another thing I'm really excited for is spring/summer fashion. I love summer fashion as it's always so quirky and bright! Plus you can show off your clothes instead of having to hide them under a massive coat. 

A big trend that I've noticed hitting the high street later is all things stripey, a trend which I absolutely love! So easy to wear and so simple yet so chic. The ways you can style a statement striped piece are endless and I will definitely be getting my hands on some pin stripe goodies on my next shopping spree! 

Do you love stripes?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait for spring and stripes are my fav pattern. I love number 8 it looks gorgeous.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited too! Yes I love that dress :) xx

      Delete
  2. I am a little bit obsessed with stripes, I can't wait for Summer now. Love the shorts and the top in the bottom right corner!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been buying a few striped things lately, I've gotten a bit obsessed! I love number 5 & 9.
    sammyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a couple of striped shirts I've got my eye on at the moment. They're so pretty and will look great with either Winter or Summer stuff! :D xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a good striped item of clothing. It's such an easy trend to wear, great picks! x

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometime I love stripes and other times I hate them, I think its all about the size of stripe, and the cut. Love all your picks, especially number 3 and 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love stripes, so classic. I'm a big lover of the nautical theme with a bit red mixed in.

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stripes are such a staple and never date. That's how I convince myself I always need just one more thing ;)

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS