Thursday, 19 February 2015

NOTD | Barry M's Fashion Icon Polish.


One thing I love is sparkly nail varnish. It really brightens up your look and, now that we're slowly starting to see the end of winter and spring is on its way, it's the perfect addition to any outfit. If you're a regular reader of my blog you'll know that I have really fallen for Barry M's Glitterati range. They have a range of gorgeous nail polishes that look fabulous all year round and after my review of Socialite (see here!) my lovely friend decided to buy me two more shades for my birthday.

This purply shade is Fashion Icon, and it's safe to say I love it! The colour is amazing because it changes in the light from purple to turquoise to piercing blue. I always opt for pink so it's a refreshing change and it really does give a polished, manicure finish. Again, like Socialite it's really durable and long-lasting so it doesn't need constant touch-ups which for me is ideal.

The Glitterati polishes individually cost £3.99 each but are currently 2 for £7 on the Superdrug website, so grab them while you can! Such amazing polishes and you can't beat an offer!

Have you tried any of the Glitterati range?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

19 comments:

  1. I must try some of their glitter range, looks stunning! Always imagine them to be a pain to take off though x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly these are quite easy to remove! xx

      Delete
  2. These nails look incredible! Loving the glitter, mermade colours.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, mermaid nails is definitely the right way to describe them! xx

      Delete
  3. Barry M is quite good. I have few nail polishes, and I love all of them. very rich colours and they last relatively long

    Ewelina
    xoxoxo
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, I haven't used one that I don't like! xx

      Delete
  4. Omg this is gorgeous! X

    www.lizzieroseblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this polish. Its so pretty & sparkly.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much sparkle.. such a pretty colour as well. I really need some fun colours, i'm over using nudes now. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, nudes are perfect for A/W but now it's time for pastels and glitter :D xx

      Delete
  7. I love Barry M's nail varnishes, gorgeous colour

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful colour! I love Barry M polishes!
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this shade! I've been eyeing up the glitter polishes for a while, and this is the one on my wishlist haha.

    Such a gorgeous colour! :D

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is such a gorgeous shade!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely colour so perfect for this Spring/Summer indeed...it's also such a party/holiday nail polish :) love it

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS