Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Review | MAC In Extreme 3D Lash Mascara.



MAC Cosmetics is a renowned makeup brand, known for their high quality products, bold vibrancy and innovative looks and since I bought my first product last year I am yet to find one that I don’t fall in love with. I recently bought MAC’s InExtreme Dimension 3D Lash Mascara after receiving a sample of it and I think I may have found my Holy Grail mascara. It just ticks all the right boxes for me!

Firstly, the packaging. I am a sucker for makeup products with funky, innovative packaging and this one certainly has just that! The shape of the mascara is really unique and I particularly love the MAC logo being branded along the side. The outer shape of the wand is really cool too, as you can grip it in the dip and apply your mascara faultlessly.

One of my favourite things about the product is the wand. While it is quite thick, the tiny bristles are evenly spaced to ensure that every part of your lash is covered while separating them evenly at the same time. It’s also not too thick so that you can get right to the waterline and apply the product right at the root of the lashes. This is a bonus for me as my eyelashes are quite long and to make sure they look their best they need to be separated from root to tip to give a false lash effect.

On first application I think I actually said “wow” out loud. The product goes on quite thickly which can be difficult to get used to, but it actually looks like you’re wearing false lashes after applying. Just a simple sweep and you have heaps of volume and eyelashes that go on for days. Honestly, it’s one of the only mascaras I have tried that claims to have a false lash effect that I believe actually does. What’s more, it’s not flaky so you don’t result in tiny black bits of mascara falling all over your cheeks and ending up being smudge within seconds.

The downsides are the price tag. It’s a steep figure at £19, so not ideal for those on a budget or any students. However, I honestly would repurchase this, simply because when wearing it you don’t need to wear false lashes and it really vamps up your look, taking you from drab to fab! Buy it here!!

Have you tried this mascara?
What is your holy grail?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo 

15 comments:

  1. Wow it looks and sounds really good :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Design is amazing


    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MAC and I have a lot of their products. And this is the next one I'm going to buy:-) Thx for your great review:-)

    Ewelina
    xoxo
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! Thanks Ewelina, I'm glad you liked it! :) xx

      Delete
  4. wow it sounds really good! probably wouldn't purchase it any time soon though with that steep price, but it's on my mental high-end wishlist!

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bess, yeah it is very pricey haha! xx

      Delete
  5. This sounds so good! I would love to see your lashes with it on :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knooow, I was planning on doing one! Maybe in my next make-up look I'll do a close-up xx

      Delete
  6. I have this mascara and got it for a present for Christmas! I love it so much and complete agree with all you've said! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's so amazing isn't it? xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS