Friday, 13 February 2015

Review | MAC Rebel Lipstick.



One lipstick that I had been lusting over since I started blogging was MAC Rebel. A beautifully deep red shade, it seemed that every blogger under the sun had it and I was so excited to get my mitts on it when my boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas!

Now that Valentine’s Day is fast approaching I thought it was the perfect time to review Rebel as red is, of course, the colour of love. The thing I love about Rebel is that it’s so deep that you end up with a really glamorous look, rather than a brighter red that can sometimes result in something a little over the top.

Rebel suits a range of different eye shadow shades and skin tones so is suitable for most ladies out there, and it is super long-lasting. When applied it goes on thickly, almost like a paint, and it doesn’t budge. It gives a tint to the lips so even after removing with make-up remover and cleanser you still need to give a good scrub to get your lips back to their natural tone.


At £15 it may be a little out of your price range and yes, MAC lipsticks are expensive. However, in my opinion they are truly worth the hefty price tag. There’s not a product created by MAC that I’ve tried and have not liked. The quality of the product truly reflects their brand image and the brand’s quality as a high-end MUA make-up.

Have you tried MAC Rebel?
What is your favourite red lipstick?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Mac rebel is stunning! :)

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving MAC lippies. They always stay on the lips for so long. The colours are also amazing

    Happy Friday
    Ewelina
    xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree, they're so long-lasting! xx

      Delete
  3. I love this colour except I smashed mine so I need to depot it now :(

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nooooo :( my Brave Red MAC lipstick is smashed too! xx

      Delete
  4. Rebel is on my wishlist atm as I love a MAC lipstick and this plum shade is gorgeous. x

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebel is my favourite MAC lipstick. It find it is the perfect tone of red/plum/ purple for me and I just fell in love with it as soon as I picked it up! The best colour out there fore this weekend, in my opinion :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It's definitely one of my favourites, although I love most MAC lippies. xx

      Delete
  6. <3333 such great review!
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS