Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Valentine's Day Wishlist | Little Treats for Her.


1 - Heart Shaped Photo Frame | 2 - Heart Balloons | 3 - Heart Shaped Mug | 4 - Puppy Love Cushion | 5 - Heart Shaped Bunting | 6 - Hand Stitched Heart Journal | 7 - Red Rose Floating Candles |
 8 - Flowers | Valentine's Candle | 9 - Fossil Rose Gold Watch| 10 - Valentine's Candle |
11 - Personalised Charm Necklace | 12 - Pandora Heart Ring | 13 - "Fineapple" Ceramic Plate 

Whether you love it or loathe it, Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and no matter what your relationship status it can be treated as a time to let someone special know how much you care, even if it's a friend or family member. 

Dan and I don't really do much for Valentine's Day (this year he's ditching me to watch the rugby in Scotland!) but it's still nice to treat each other to something small to remind each other that no matter how much we annoy each other we love each other all the same! 

If you're looking for something small and meaningful to give to your loved one this Valentine's then these are the perfect pieces. Ladies, you may want to leave this post open on your laptop to give your guy a little helping hand ;)

Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

10 comments:

  1. That cushion is too cute! Great ideas! xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww! I want it in my room haha. Thank you Kirsty! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the plate, paperchase have some very cute and funny things for valentines day!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I always find lovely things in Paperchase :) xx

      Delete
  3. These are all so cute - especially the plate - I was so tempted to buy it in paperchase on Saturday!!

    Beth / Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I know, it's lush isn't it!? xx

      Delete
  4. Very cute items!! Of course I am drawn to the Fossil watch.Guilty.

    xo, Becky
    www.becksbabyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, i think everyone was drawn to that! xx

      Delete
  5. Think I may have to treat myself to a few things from this. Although I wouldn't complain if someone wanted to buy me the watch!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, i think i'll have to forward this post to my boyf so he gets some inspo haha! Although we don't buy each other extravagant presents on Valentine's Day xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS