Sunday, 15 February 2015

Wishlist | 50 Shades of Grey.

Have you seen it yet? Or are you avoiding the cinemas in hope that the madness will all die down? I'll have to admit that I will be going to watch, simply because I want to see if it's all its hyped up to be! Seeing as it's "Fifty Shades Weekend" I thought I would hop on the bandwagon and do a little wishlist featuring my grey must-haves!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

What's on your wishlist?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love this, especially the grey long sleeved dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, i'm really love grey at the moment, i especially like the boots!
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the boots too, I'm so tempted to purchase!! xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS