Sunday, 8 March 2015

All Things Beautiful's New Look.

After weeks of deliberating and toying with new ideas I finally took the plunge and contacted Serena from Pretty Wild Things to give my blog a new look - and this is the finished result! Giving my blog a little revamp is something I've wanted to do for a while. I absolutely loved my old design (also created by Serena) but after a year I felt my blog had just outgrown it and it was time for a change.

I opted for something quite "minimalist" as my friend described it. I wanted a clean cut, sophisticated look with splashes of pastel pink here and there and I simply love how it has turned out! I especially love the header as it looks so pretty, and the matching flower with my cheesy selfie works really nicely I think. I also love how the links are capitalised and how my blog doesn't look so "busy" anymore. It's simple and I believe it looks really effective. I think the look better represents me as a person now and my blog image, if you like. 

I would just like to say a huge thank you to Serena for, once again, doing such a fabulous job of designing my blog and making my vision into something more than perfect! Anyone who is looking for someone to design their blog at an affordable price, I would definitely recommend. 

What do you think of ATB-x's new look?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

9 comments:

  1. It's lovely and I'm pleased you've kept it 'minimal'! :) A lot of blogs seem to be getting more complex in navigating these days!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) yess, i agree! I think mine went even more simpler haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I love your new blog design, it’s very cute and I love the splashes of pastel pink :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is looking really pretty :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen your old design but this one is really cute, it's perfect for going into spring too! I am definitely a fan of minimalist blog designs :)




    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens | UK Lifestyle & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS