Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Easter Bunny Gift Guide.

Easter is definitely one of my favourite times of year. It's when the weather starts to get nicer, the nights start to get lighter and Spring is in full swing. It's also a day where you can indulge in all the chocolate that you want and not feel guilty for it! Here are some of the little gifts you need to have this Easter!



1 - Peter Rabbit Easter Biscuit - this is so cute! I used to love the Peter Rabbit stories back when I was little. Well, I loved all of Beatrix Potter to be honest. This little biscuit looks too cute to eat!

2 - Rabbits Porcelain Mug - no better way to wash down your chocolate treats than with a nice mug of your favourite hot drink. This design is so cute!

3 - Bunch of Carrots - aren't these just the cutest products you've ever seen? These bubble bars are great as they can be swished around the bath water and then dry solidly so that they can be used again and again. They are fruity and flavour full with lots of lemon and bergamot oil to revive and give lots of bubbles so great for kids!

4 - Rabbit Phone Case - I have been looking for a pretty phone case for my new phone and stumbled across this Easter themed one on Topshop's website. I just love how pretty it is and it's also said to have good protection, something I definitely need! Available for iPhone 5 and 6.

5 - Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb - LUSH have done it again with their fabulous range of Easter products this year. This bath bomb offers guilt free indulgence with lime oil and lavender and violet leaf absolute which will help to uplift and refresh this Easter Sunday.

6 - Hotel Chocolat White Chocolate Bunnies - the perfect Easter treat to keep picking on throughout the day. Luxury white chocolate bunnies smartly dressed in bow ties and jackets... They're almost too good to eat - almost! ;)

7 - Easter Chick Decorations - great for crafting or decorating if you're having an Easter afternoon tea! So cute and fluffy! You could even make Easter chocolate nests and decorate them with these little chicks along with some mini eggs of course.

8 - 3D Rabbit Socks - Topshops always have cool and quirky socks and these are just amazing! They are 3D so the little ears pop up and they cost just £3.50, or treat yourself to 3 for £8. There are a fab range of bunny-themed socks to choose from.

9 - Rabbit Patchwork Pegs - oh, I just love these. They  would be great for getting organised and pinning things up on a peg board. Or even better, attach them to a piece of string across your room and hang pretty photographs and memoirs from them!

10 - Lindt Chocolate Bunny - Easter isn't complete without one of these little cuties. I used to always have these when I was little and I vaguely remember one of my primary school "boyfriends" buying me one and I was so chuffed (haha! Young love!). 

11 - Floral Bunny Teddy - Paperchase have the most amazing Easter gifts! I just love this cute little teddy which you could give to friends, children or family members. The floral design is so cute and it makes a great springtime staple in my opinion!

What's on your gift guide for this Easter?
Do you have any plans for the Easter weekend?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'
 

17 comments:

  1. OMG the peter rabbit biscuit is soo cute! Also the Lush goodies look amazing!
    Reinventing Neesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to pick up some of Lush's Easter themed stuff this weekend. Happy Easter to me! xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, I highly recommend! Happy Easter indeed ;) xx

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean, my mood always starts lifting at this time of year and it's mostly due to the lighter evenings and better weather (although it is bloody windy at the moment!). I love the biscuit but I definitely agree with you, it almost does look too cute to eat!

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely.. but this weather needs to shape up for sure! It is so cute, I think I would still eat it though because it looks so tasty haha! xx

      Delete
  4. Great gift guide, the Lush easter range is gorgeous x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather :) definitely agree, so many pretty products to choose from xx

      Delete
  5. love the gift ideas! i have so much to do and easter is almost here!
    www.cocktailsandcatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know it's come around so quickly hasn't it?! xx

      Delete
  6. This is adorable haha. I love the mug!! :D the little pink bunny would be a lovely baby-shower present as well! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Gift Guide!!!!! Easter is not easter without a Lindt Chocolate Bunny!!!!!

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely wishlist, the Peter Rabbit easter biscuit is so cute, I used to be such a big fan when I was younger :) The Hoppity Poppity bunny is on my wishlist and I’m kicking myself for not getting it sooner, I love that this has popping candy in it also - so fun! :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore springtime -- all those blooming flowers. I have to head to Lush & get some of their bath bombs.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and perfect easter gifts! Those bunny socks omg :'o

    Alex
    efflorescentdream.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great selection! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS