Thursday, 5 March 2015

LUSH Cardiff Bbloggers Event.




One of my favourite things about different holidays and celebrations is that lots of beauty companies bring out amazing limited edition beauty ranges, but there is one brand that has blown all others out of the water for me and that is LUSH. I've only recently tried out the brand (check out my first LUSH experience here) and instantly fell in love, so imagine my delight when I got invited to LUSH Cardiff's Easter and Mother's Day event!
As with all beauty blogger events I was kind of nervous before going, but there was no need as it was so informal. It had such a friendly atmosphere and we were first greeted with lots of treats to break the ice, before splitting into groups and being shown around. I just love how pretty the store looks and how bright and colourful the products are. We all just kept commenting "this is luuuush" in Welsh beauty blogger style, but it's true - the products are lush! I can't help but think that some of them are too good to use!
Firstly we were shown some of the Mother's Day goodies, which I know my mum will love! They had so many products to try. 

 The Yummy Mummy range is limited edition and smells just like strawberries, despite it's purple colour. It's gorgeous! I had a demo of the Yummy Mummy shower gel followed by the Yummy Mummy body conditioner (which you also use and wash off under the shower) and my skin felt amazing! So soft and smooth. It's also a plus that you can moisturise in the shower, great for someone like me who hates moisturising and that sticky feeling left on your skin afterwards. 
We were also shown the amazing Secret Garden bath bomb and I am super excited to try it! Just look at those colours!! So bright! I love the mixture of the luminous green and pink. Despite this being a Mother's Day gift I think this is something I'll keep for myself ;) 
I also loved these pretty Bubblegrub bubbleroons, which you can run under the tap to create lots of bubbles for a bubble bath! It contains shea butter so will leave your skin feeling thoroughly moisturised but, in my opinion, they're too cute to use!!
The Love You Mum soap was also beautifully decorated. It's a pretty floral soap which contains jasmine and mimosa to really uplift and refresh!
Next we saw the Easter range and I honestly just love how innovative this brand is. They have thought of everything. From Easter egg bath bombs, to glittery soaps, to carrots and bunny rabbits, the masterminds at LUSH really know what us ladies want.
One of my favourites was the Golden Egg. If you love pampering and glitter then this is the bath bomg for you! It's honey-toffee scented so leaves you smelling like a giant chocolate egg (and who doesn't love chocolate?!) and it contains lots of Fair Trade Colombian cocoa butter which is renowned for its moisturising properties. This leaves you looking super glittery, great for a bank holiday night out on Easter Sunday!

I also loved this Carrot Soap which looks like a carrot on the outside and like a cute little bunny on the inside! How innovative? This is one for the day after the night out as it is filled with ingredients like carrot, Sicilian lemon and bermagot oil, which is detoxing and uplifting!
Another carrot style product is the Bunch of Carrots which was probably the product that I loved the most. These come in a bunch of three and they are bubble bars so you can hold them under a running tap to create bubbly clouds of lemon and grapefruit oils, mmmmm! These also dry hard after use so they should last you for about ten baths.
Finally we were left to roam around the store and were shown lots of amazing products. It was great for me as someone relatively new to the brand, but perhaps not so good for my wallet as I feel like most of next month's pay will be going on these goodies. I loved the make-up ranges and the Emotional Brilliance game (I was charm, uplifted and glamorous - obviously!) and the amazing Instagram frame which meant me and my new friend Hayley could take lots of selfies!!
Overall, it was one of the best events I've been to, simply because the atmosphere was so chilled and we got to speak to the LUSH ladies on such a personal level. Massive thank you to Hope who showed us around; she knew all about the products and was really lovely and funny!
 Thank you so much to the lovely LUSH ladies for the invite!
I cannot wait for future events. Have you tried these products?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'
 PS: please help me get to my next milestone of 800 FOLLOWERS

6 comments:

  1. aww theres so many products that i need to go and buy!
    looks like you had a great time hun :) I'm yet to go to a blogger event, it's on the to do list this year eeeek xxxx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there's looooads, they're all so cute!! Aww really, you defo need to go! Get to see so many new products and meet loads of people! xx

      Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. This all looks so amazing! I wish I could've been invited along :)
      Jennaloves3.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    3. Thank you Jenna! You should defos try and attend a LUSH event one day xx

      Delete
  2. Everything looks GORGEOUS! I wish my lush store was bigger so I had more options like in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know it's so pretty. You can always order offline! :) xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS