Thursday, 12 March 2015

LUSH Easter and Mother's Day Haul.


If you're a regular reader of my blog then you'll know that last Monday I got the chance to go to my first ever LUSH event (you can read all about it here!). It was an amazing night and one of the best events I've been to as it was so informal, friendly and fun!

While I was there I couldn't help but treat myself to some products! I feel like lately I'm so tired and stressed and there's nothing nicer than a nice hot bath or shower to pamper you and make you feel relaxed and LUSH has just the ticket. They have an amazing load of products from bath bombs that change the colour of your bath water into rainbow swirls, to lotions and potions to help with skin conditions, to innovative soaps that are too pretty to use.

I managed to narrow it down to just two necessities (student on a budget and all that!) and was so happy to open my shopping bag when I got home to discover a few more goodies which I am so excited to try!


Wiccy Magic Muscles Massage Bar - I have used this product before and absolutely love it. It's used to get rid of aches and pains caused by DOMS from work outs so is great for me as someone who goes to the gym at least five times a week. It has a cinnamon and peppermint scent so is really warming and I love using it after an evening work out so I feel nice and relaxed before bed. You use the smooth side all over the body which contains essential oils that stimulate circulation and ease those horrible muscle pains and you can also use the other side (pictured) which contains aduki beans for stubborn knots. It also contains lots of moisturising shea butter to make your skin feel soft and smooth.

Yummy Mummy Shower Gel - I bought the 250g size and was delighted to find a little mini shower gel in my carrier bag when I got home. This is such an amazing scent and perfect for Mother's Day presents, although if I'm honest I have been using it myself! Despite its purple colouring it actually smells like strawberries, which I love, and it leaves the skin feeling completely moisturised and smelling amazing. A must-have product in my opinion! I want the Yummy Mummy Body Conditioner to go with it now!

Golden Egg Bath Melt - this little beauty was left as a gift for me too and I cannot wait to use it. However, it won't be in my mothers house as she despises glitter (she is the world's most avid cleaner) and let me tell you this little bomb is the epitome of all things glittery! I think I'll use it before a night out with friends over Easter to give my body a shimmery sparkle. It's honey toffee scented which is amazing and is enriched with cocoa butter which is renowned for its moisturising properties.

Secret Garden Bath Bomb - this was another product which the lovely LUSH ladies kindly gifted us and my goodness am I excited to try it! It turns your bath water deep shades of bright green and magenta to make for the most heavenly bath with a beautiful floral scent. It contains rose and marigold petals as well as rose extract which combine to soothe and restore, leaving you feel completely relaxed. I will definitely be using this after a busy day of dissertation writing over the Easter holidays!

I think it's safe to say that ever since I tried out my first LUSH products I have fallen head over heels in love with everything the company has to offer. There's not a single product which I'm not impressed by and I just love how bright and colorful they are, as well as the amazing values behind the brand including not testing on animals and ensuring products are freshly made.

Have you tried anything from the LUSH Easter or Mother's Day ranges?
What is on your LUSH wishlist?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I actually have never used Lush products, but these look absolutely beautiful! I'm obsessed with bath bombs, so I'll have to give that one a try (:

    xo, Britnee
    The Model Cachet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you really need to give them a try! You will love them :D xx

      Delete
  2. these sound amazing!
    such a great idea for mothers day too :)

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely.. and they're soo cute see! xx

      Delete
  3. Ohh I just want these for myself. May just over buy so there is some spare for me!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Yummy Mummy shower gel seems lovely, I love Lush's rose body wash

    makeupmusicbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lush! always makes me feel so pampered and relaxed! Lovely post love! xx

    lotsofloveliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I have never tried the Yummy Mummy before! It looks fab!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say I've never got on with the massage bars! They just got greasy everywhere and I didn't find that they helped with my sore muscles or knots either! I absolutely agree with you on the golden egg though - I've already bought a couple and I think I might stock up on some more! I SO wish they were part of the permanent collection!

    Hannah x

    Hannahdelacour.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS