Sunday, 15 March 2015

New Season, New Hair.

Apologies for the terrible quality! I just was too excited to get a snap up!
Does anyone else get reeeaaally nervous before drastically changing their hair? I know I do! I always get butterflies and worry and even dream about it for nights before going (for example, the night before I had my hair dyed I had a dream that Khloe Kardashian dyed my hair bleach blonde). 

I hadn't dyed my hair since I went lighter in September - an ombre look with light brown roots and blonde ends - but after six months my hair was in drastic need of a change as it was resembling a rainbow. The roots were really dark, the ends were bright blonde and the middle was a mixture of brown, copper and bright orange. 

I decided to do something drastic and go back to the dark side. I opted for an all over brown and I love it! It's been a bit of a shock to be honest as my hair was so light and now it feels so dark, but I'm slowly adjusting to having dark hair again. It's quite close to my natural colour too which means that roots are no longer likely!

I know it's against the grain going darker in the summer but it's a nice, refreshing change although I am tempted to add some golden highlights in the near future!

What do you think?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

24 comments:

  1. Love the hair! I get really nervous before going to the hairdresser too!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous dark! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new hair looks lovely!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get nervous as well. It is such a big commitment! Your hair looks amaaazing though!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!! Always nice when it pays off though, thank you Shannon! :D xx

      Delete
  6. amazing post !!

    love your blog


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I always do whenever I fancy a change, however I love your hair - going darker really suits you :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlee.. it's always so scary! I'm so pleased with how it turned out xx

      Delete
  8. Your hair looks so good, I love it so much!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really nice, it suits you. I'm trying to think what to do with my hair ready for Spring! It drastically needs a cut!

    Ami xxx
    ami-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks amazing! Also you are beautiful, love the lipstick you have on :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've been dyeing my hair for a couple years now so i don't really get nervous anymore haha, yours looks great!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been dying my hair for ages but stopped for a few months. Then last week I dyed it again, it feels so exciting haha! Your hair looks gorgeous, perfect for Spring :) x

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like I've already said, I just love this! You complete babe, you just look beautiful!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks gorgeous. It's a pretty colour and styled beautifully.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS