Monday, 9 March 2015

OOTD | LBD Lime.

Is it just me who loves getting ready for a night out? I love getting glammed up and experimenting with make up looks and cute clothes and last Saturday night was no different. It was the first time I've been out in my hometown in 2015, which is a huge shock as I used to go out almost every weekend. I just think I'm getting old as I'd rather have a cosy night in and a fresh Sunday than go out and get rat-arsed anymore, but it was a really good night with my work friends and the chance to go out and let off some steam after a week of being cooped up doing uni work. 

I opted for this Turtle Neck Mini Dress from Miss Selfridge which I love as it's so versatile. I got it as part of my work uniform and it's great because you can glam it up for a night out, dress it down with boots and tights, or wear with chunky sandals in the summer. I particularly love the high neckline too - possibly one of my favourite trends at the moment. 

I added a pop of colour with these bright lime heels from River Island, a matching bag from New Look and a statement necklace from Forever 21

My night was also made by a young girl coming up to me and asking if I was Jess and telling me she followed my blog!! It was the first time anyone has ever done that and it honestly made my night. It made me so happy to know that somebody reads my wild ramblings! :) 

What did you get up to this weekend?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

28 comments:

  1. That would be so exciting, someone recognising you from your blog!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good. Btw I got MAC mascara, the one you reviewed last time. As a MAC addict I had to buy it, and.............. thank GOD I GOT IT! I LOVE IT. Thx for your review xxx

    Happy Monday
    Ewelina
    xoxoxoxo
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Aww yaaay, I'm so glad you like it! It's brilliant isn't it? :D xx

      Delete
  3. Those shoes omg. Because we both live in Wales, I reckon you could easily lend these to me..!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you!! Omg you live in Wales? Where? We need to meet up!! xx

      Delete
  4. LOVE the dress! I also really like the whole getting ready process. I've been getting ready at my BFF's house recently and it's so nice to swap clothes and try out new makeup looks! I've got so used to just egttnig ready on my own, that I'd forgotten how nice it can be to have other people's input as well :D

    PS super exciting that someone recognised you!!! that's amazing :D xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy!! Aww I know I love girly chats and drinks before going out too :) that's always fun and, more often than not, the best part of going out! And I knowww.. was so cute! It made my day! xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! Love your outfit! :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me tell you that you look fantastic in that black dress. You have an amazing body! Those heels, the necklace and the clutch make the perfect complement for the look. xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has really made my day Maria, thank you so so much xx

      Delete
  7. You look so stunning, absolutely love your accessories!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, I love both your heels and statement necklace :) Your dress is stunning also :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have THE most amazing figure girl!! Hope you had a fab night :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Hannah, thanks so much!!! It was brill thank you xx

      Delete
  10. Darling, I like your blog very much! I like your style of writing and your photos! Everything so beautiful!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Diana, you've made my day! Thank you :D xx

      Delete
  11. Your outfit is spot on! I absolutely love the pop of colour in your accessories! :D

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I couldn't agree more getting ready for a night out is the best! You look gorgeous!:)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh you beauty! Please come and get ready with me please..I want to look like you!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh pleeease, would love us to have a night out haha! Yes that's cool lets trade places and I can look like you then? :D xxxx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS