Sunday, 22 March 2015

OOTD | Leggings and Lace.


Leggings - Topshop | Crop Top - Topshop | Shoes - River Island | Bag - Accessorize
| Lipstick - Sashay Away - TopshopNails - Barry M Matte "Mocha" | Necklace - River Island
| Watch - Michael Kors | Lashes - Eyelure 101

I feel old. I can no longer go out and party until the early hours, and at the ripe old age of twenty-one I feel as though I am a middle aged woman who just wants to sit in on a Saturday night with a takeaway in front of the telly. However, yet again last night I pulled out my dancing shoes and headed to my local town for a few drinks and a much-needed catch up with friends I've not seen in ages. (Admittedly my boyfriend picked me up at midnight, but that's besides the point!) 

I guess my favourite thing about going out with friends, apart from having a good laugh of course, is that I get the chance to get glammed up in all my pretty party clothes. I have a wardrobe filled with the stuff from dresses to crop-tops to skirts to heels, but this time I opted for something a little different - leggings!
I haven't worn leggings on a night out since the days where I thought I was extremely cool sneaking into bars at the age of sixteen teamed with a variety of horrendous tops from Jane Norman, but it was actually a really nice change, and these ones from Topshop are just beautiful! I love the quirky paisley pattern and I think they will become one of my favourite summer staples. I teamed with my favourite white laced crop, also from Topshop, and my new stunning heels from River Island which I had for my birthday and haven't had the chance to wear yet!

It was actually really lovely to go out and get glammed up to see friends. I think sometimes I put pressure on myself because I want to do my best when it comes to university so I feel guilty for going out, but I need to remember that it's fine to let my hair down every once in a while!

What have you been up to this weekend?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

22 comments:

  1. I'm 22 and would much rather stay at home than go out haha! Although I've actually been out a lot recently because of catching up with friends and birthdays. I love this outfit! The leggings are seriously stunning, you have such a gorgeous figure in them too! River Island always get heels perfect :)

    India | Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to go out sometimes but it's monday today and I'm still suffering! How is this fair haha!! Aw thanks so much :) that's made my day! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit!! The leggings are gorgeous!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, I love these leggings I really need to pick a pair up :) Glad to hear that you had a lovely time hun :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlee! :) hope you had a fab weekend xx

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit - those leggings are so gorgeous! I'm exactly the same at the moment, and rarely go out due to essay pressure, but you're right, we deserve a break every so often! Xx

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! Ahh I know - I always feel guilty and the hangovers do me no good! xx

      Delete
  5. So perfect! This is a fantastic outfit for a night out. Love those leggings!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfits are always on point! Not jealous at all...!
    Leah x

    http://leahclarkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Leah, that's made my day!!! Thank you doll xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely outfit, your hair looks amazing!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really?! Thanks Lauren, i was having a really bad hair day so that's made me feel better haha xx

      Delete
  8. Ohh I do want to hate you. You just look amazing in everything! I'd look like a table decoration in this!!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh swsh you!! You always look amazing! Hahaha, don't be silly - I did feel a bit like Coco the Clown at times though haha xx

      Delete
  9. You look gorgeous, that lipstick looks incredible, I love those dark nude tones :)
    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely stunning!! Sassy gurrrrl, I wish I had your figure lol.
    If I saw those trousers on a rail I probably wouldn't second glance them but
    they really do look gorgeous on you :).

    Paige :) - www.paigespreferences.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The leggings are gorgeous and you look stunning! Love this outfit!
    xoxo
    Domestic cleaning Chiswick

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look! You look amazing, complete figure and outfit envy. xx

    http://beautybykaris.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are gorgeous! Love that top so much too!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS