Thursday, 19 March 2015

Review | Dusty Girls Mineral Blush in "Pink Ladies"*.


I always love revamping my wardrobe at this time of year, injecting pastels, bright prints and floral designs into the mix, and it's also a great time to spruce up your makeup bag. I always opt for softer, neutral shades on the eyes in the summer and love to wear super bright lipsticks. However, one thing that I have never really though of sprucing up was my blush, until this beauty from Dusty Girls* arrived on my doorstep!

A few weeks ago I wrote about one of the UK's new beauty brands, Moogoo, (read my post about it here) and Dusty Girls is the brand's fabulous makeup range. We were showcased the brand at the #nyLDNmeet and all of us bloggers instantly fell in love with the Dusty Girls range. They use the clays and minerals of the earth to make gorgeous, natural products that have no nasty chemicals so great for all skin types! Although I love that their favourite beauty ingredient is to smile!


The Dusty Girls Mineral Blush comes in two shades. This beauty is the "Pink Ladies" shade which gives a subtle flush of pink that is perfect for the summer. I wear mine along the top of my contour to give my cheeks a rosy glow - nothing too bright or too "Barbie-ish" - and it has a slight shimmer to it so looks great when it twinkles in the sunlight. 

The blush uses the healthiest natural oils and I think that's why it looks so great on the skin. It gives a really natural flush and that's what I love about it. I tend to stick with what I know when it comes to blushes and always worry that shades won't suit me, but "Pink Ladies" is a shade that will cater to everyone's tastes. It comes out lightly for those who like something a little more subtle and is buildable if you want to opt for a really rosy look!

The Dusty Girls range is available online and I would really recommend all you beauty lovers to have a look. It's such a funky brand and has amazing packaging and products to suit everyone. It's particularly great for those of you with sensitive skin problems as the mineral base will help to combat those problems and help you look fabulous!

What do you think of this product?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

21 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! And I love the packaging!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty shade, perfect for S/S :)

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beaut! Looks so nice on the skin too :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the packaging and the colour! Even though I have waaaay too many blushers, I may just have to pick this one up!

    Great post:)

    Shona,x

    Shonaelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shona.. the packaging is so stunning isn't it?! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I don't remember this blusher being so bright - it's gorgeous! I picked the other shade which is more of a muted brown and I love it - it's such great quality :) x

    Laura at Lola and Behold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty isn't it? :) I love the look of the brown one too, it looks great for more neutral shades xx

      Delete
  5. Wow this looks really lovely, and I love the name ‘Pink Ladies’ ;) I love the sound of it containing healthy natural oils - fab review :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good name isn't it? :) Thanks hun, I'm glad you liked it! xx

      Delete
  6. I've never heard of these, but lovely is the packaging?! Don't think I could pull of such a bright shade though!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it? Ooh I'm sure you could, it's not as bright on the skin :) xx

      Delete
  7. Such a pretty blush! I've never tried anything from this brand, it looks great x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very new over here in the UK but would definitely recommend you taking a look online :) xx

      Delete
  8. What a pretty colour, it looks so lovely! <3

    I have a new outfit up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen :) I'll be sure to check it out xx

      Delete
  9. This looks absolutely gorgeous, I had no idea they've also released a makeup range! I really ought to expand my blush collection :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to check them out Karen! They offer two beautiful blushes xx

      Delete
  10. That blush is so gorgeous !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful blush !!! lovely picture too :)

    I am following you now :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS