Saturday, 14 March 2015

WISHLIST | In the Nude.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 1011

While springtime is often associated with pretty pastels and bright colours I am absolutely in love with neutrals and nudes at the moment. So easy to wear, so classy and soo elegant. I particularly love nudes mixed with creams and tan to make the ultimate outfit for both day and night. Whether it's a day out at the shops, a liquid lunch or a night out with the girls go in the nude this springtime!

What are your favourite springtime trends?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Such a great selection of nudes here. I really like to necklace!

    Ami xxx
    ami-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ami! I know, its so pretty isnt it :D xx

      Delete
  2. I love the nude trend, both in fashion and beauty. I've been looking for a nice big beige jumper for ages!
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, nude beauty products are a whole different story!! Love them! Ahh this one is perfect for you then :) xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS