Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Wishlist | Springtime Pastels.

Spring is definitely my favourite season. The nights start to get lighter, the weather starts to get warmer, cute days out and seeing flowers in full bloom and most importantly it's time to finally kiss goodbye to those winter coats and woolly scarves and to say hello to our S/S wardrobes. It's time for bright colours, cute crops, pretty patterns and shapes and it makes me so excited!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Pastels are a fabulous addition to your springtime wardrobe. They bring a bright, fresh feel to your outfit and the shades suit all shapes, sizes and skin tones!  Wear in day time for a pretty, girly style or on a night out to really catch people's eye!

What are you most looking forward to this springtime?
What are your favourite looks for spring?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

21 comments:

  1. Some lovely Spring choices! I work for a designer belt brand called Elliot Rhodes and we do some gorgeous cream/white and pastel designed belts. We also have a fab interchangeable system so you can choose a belt strap and buckle separately to design a belt to suit your personal style.

    www.elliotrhodes.com

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma. Those sound really cool, i'll have to look into it! xx

      Delete
  2. loving the pink and blue duster coats!! I love that the days get longer, ROLL ON SUMMER!
    The Pixie Cut | Cosmopolitan ‘Best New Fashion Blog’ Winner 2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I know I love them too.. Cannot wait for hot weather and summer nights!! xx

      Delete
  3. Pastels!! I'm a massive fan of pastels year round, but there's something about wearing them in spring that makes everything that bit cuter. My favourites are 6, 8 and 13 - the socks are especially adorable. I think my main pastel purchase this year is going to be the BarryM polishes though.

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love them but you're right, springtime is the best time to wear! I love the Barry M polishes too :) and duster jackets are my fave springtime items xx

      Delete
  4. OBSESSED WITH YOUR BLOG!! FAB POSTS

    KIRSTIE XOX

    MY BLOG; WWW.MINIMALLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww this has made my day :) thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  5. LOVE these colours! The dusters are so gorgeous and I love the strappy sandals, spring needs to warm up!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Totally agree.. it's so nice and sunny outside but so cold!! xx

      Delete
  6. I'm definitely a pastel lover xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The minute we hit March I'm all about the pastels. I love those little bra tops, although I'm never brave enough to show it off!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that the pastel trend still hasn't died out, they're so lovely!

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh theres so many pretty colours! especially the green and the blue <3 xxxxxxxxx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS