Thursday, 30 April 2015

April 2015 Favourites.


April is nearly over - seriously where has the time gone? I can't quite believe how fast time is flying by and it's safe to say it really scares me, especially as May is the month of assignment and dissertation doom! April has been a beautiful month in terms of the weather and this has really inspired my favourites for today's post. I've hardly worn any makeup and I am feeling really good about that. Sometimes it's nice to just have a lovely fresh face. 

Barry M "Catwalk Queen" Glitterati Polish - as well as a fresh face I love to experiment with different, bold looks in spring and Catwalk Queen has been my go-to polish. I've created lots of looks but my favourite have been "Mermaid Nails", which you can check out here. The polish is super pigmented giving lots of shimmer and I've received such lovely compliments about my nails!

 

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel - I can't express the love I have for the Anti-Blemish Solutions range from Clinique. I'm sure you're probably all sick of me harping on about it all the time but it really has saved my skin! My skin is left feeling soft and looking so clear and I feel so much more confident. I'm even strolling around with just a teeny bit of concealer and powder on my face and that is something I never thought I would have the confidence to do. It's been a month since I bought this and, while changes were slow to begin with, I have seen such an insane difference in my skin. It is a miracle worker! Read my full review here.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - while I didn't get on well with Wake Me Up foundation, despite it being a holy grail for a lot of beauty bloggers, I absolutely love this concealer. I've been wearing it for quite some time and have started to wear it just as a base to cover any dark areas or blemishes before popping a little powder over the top and I love it. It gives such a brilliant coverage and a really flawless finish. In fact it looks so natural that it barely look like you have anything on! For me, it's an absolute must-have.

Make Up Revolution "Reckless" Lipstick - the glossy finish of this deep red lipstick is what has allowed it to make the cut this month. It's just gorgeous and I love how versatile it is as you can wear it with all types of clothing and with lots of different makeup looks. Use it to add a pop of colour to a neutral daytime look or really vamp up a smoky eye for a night out. Read my full review here


MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara - the only thing I don't like about this product is that it's name is so long that I always forget it. It's fabulous though and as I've been opting for a minimal face these past few weeks it's been a must. I always feel naked without some mascara and this lengthens the lashes to make them super long whilst giving extra volume and separating the lashes to ensure that "spider legs" are a thing of the past. I've had this mascara for so long and it's still showing no signs of running out anytime soon. Although it's pricey it sure is long lasting.


Yves Rocher Monoi Lagoon Hair and Body Wash* - mmm, the smell of this is absolutely gorgeous! Perfect for the sunny days. After I use it I leave the shower smelling fabulous and it's so relaxing. I honestly feel as if I've just been away on a paradise island. Either this body wash smells freaking amazing, or I'm just losing the plot. I'll leave you guys to decide that one for yourselves.

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter - I think this body butter probably appears on almost every monthly favourites I write but I just love it. As we had lovely weather over the Easter break I was using this in the night to soothe my skin after a day in the sun. It works as an aftersun product and also enhances your suntan. What's more, it smells amazing, it's thick without leaving a sticky residue and it sticks into the skin to leave 24 hours of moisture. Possibly one of my favourite products ever!

What are your favourite products this month?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

19 comments:

  1. I love the Body Shop Body Butters - they all smell amazing! That MAC mascara looks similar to the Max Factor False Lash? Might have to give it a try! xx

    http://leahpaige9xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO good aren't they?! Ooh I haven't tried the Max Factor False Lash but this one is so good. Rather pricey though but it has lasted me ages. xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's so amazing! I absolutely love it xx

      Delete
  3. I love coconut body butter, the packing is so cute.

    Golden chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells SO GOOD doesn't it? I love it :) xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.
    Mothers Day Spa Special NY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the makeup revolution lipstick! I went to my local Superdrug and they were all sold out :(

    Jenna
    Beautyandthestyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( they are so good! Keep checking back. xx

      Delete
  6. I love the scent of coconut, the body butter sounds amazing! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous, I really want to try some from Makeup Revolution :)

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The body shop's Coconut body butter is such a sentimental product for me, have had it - and loved it for years - plus it just smells like summer! Love the sound of the Clinique gel too, i've seen so many amazing reviews... must pick it up :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, when using it it brings back lots of memories! It's strange how scents can be so sentimental! It really is brilliant. It's worked wonders for my skin! xx

      Delete
  9. Reckless looks so beautiful. That red is stunnning! And don't worry, you're not alone. May is the month of doo for me too! Hahaha

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous shade.. Ahh i think there's so many of us in this predicament! At least we're almost at the end now :) xx

      Delete
  10. I adore that mascara! And the Clinique gel, its more total saviour!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS