Thursday, 9 April 2015

Barry M Springtime Polishes.

Can you tell that I'm a massive fan of Barry M nail polishes?! *monkey hiding behind hands emoji* Ever since I started delving into the world of makeup I've always been a fan of Barry M as they're cheap and affordable, they offer a range of fantastic products and they are just so bright and girly! It's no wonder that a beauty blogger like myself has a hoard full of Barry M nail polishes, and these are just a few!

Today's post features my favourite Barry M polishes for SS15. They're all rather bright and glitzy so perfect for adding a bold statement to your outfit and even better if you're heading away to sunnier climates this summer. What's more is that the colour range is so vast that you're guaranteed to find something to your tastes and even if you're searching for a colour that really is out of this world then Barry M are sure to have it.

Gorgeous bright colours that look fabulous with a tan to really make that colour pop. They are easily applied and set within just a few minutes of drying time. What's more is they are rather long lasting too and with a top coat last even longer!
These three beauties are part of Barry M's The Glitterati range. In other words a range of beautifully glitzy glosses that will add a little sparkle to your look. Unlike other glitter polishes which come out with a measly spot of glitter here and there these give a bold, sparkled look with just one coat, although I like to add two coats for a little extra sparkle. These are really wearable and long-lasting, but they can be a bit of a nightmare to remove.
These are some of my favourite colours for spring/summer as they epitomise everything about the seasons that I love. They are also part of the Gelly Range that Barry M offers which ensures a high shine finish so a top coat isn't always necessary. Again this range has everything you could ever want from a polish in terms of colour range and durability. 

L-R: Red, Mango, Coral, Grapefruit
Mango and Grapefruit are again part of the Gelly polishes, which I know many beauty bloggers are a fan of, while the Red and Coral are a part of the standard range. Although there is nothing standard about these polishes. They are so bright and almost fluorescent so great for that summer vibe.

The best thing about Barry M is the price range. They are really affordable so great for those of you on a budget or any student bloggers out there. The Gelly range costs £3.99, the Glitterati range also at £3.99 and the standard at just £2.99. Considering how well they last and the quality of the polishes I would say these are bargain buys and something that every girl needs in her beauty stash.

What are your favourite polishes for spring/summer?
Have you tried Barry M polishes before?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo

30 comments:

  1. Yay for flying the flag for Barry M nail paints. I have so many as well, the choice they have is crazy. I will definitely be adding a few of these to my collection real soon :) xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is one of the best! So many to choose from!! Thank you Kirsty :) xx

      Delete
  2. I never heard about Barry M, maybe because i'm from the Philippines and we don't have this kind of polish brand but anyhow it looks interesting and I love painting my nails too but I rarely do that because of laziness. Haha! I like the glitters polishes! By the way, you are pretty! :)

    www.lalalapatricia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh i see! I wonder if it's available in the Philippines? Thanks so much for reading and for your lovely comment :) thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post, my collection of Barry M is borderline embarrassing because I have about 100, oops! Love all of these shades, great choices!

    Alex
    efflorescentdream.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah you even beat me!! That is an impressive collection :) thank you Alex! xx

      Delete
  4. So many great colours for summer! I love changing my nails up when the warmer weather starts! x

    www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous shades, I love the look of grapefruit and Greenberry - perfect for the summer :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Greenberry is gorgeous - and you're right, it is perfect for summer :) xx

      Delete
  6. Yay for Barry M posts! Love this, i'm forever collecting their polishes xx
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! They're too good not to collect! xx

      Delete
  7. So many amazing shades! Greenberry is one of my favourites :)

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Need to pick some of these up love all the colours!
    norawears.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have amazing collection and perfect shades for the ultimate spring-time nails!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!!! I have sooo many Barry M's. They're just too cheap for me to resist haha.

    My faves are Blood Orange and Blueberry at the moment :) nice and bright! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh i know! There's so many to choose from as well! xx

      Delete
  11. Awesome, pretty colors :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, those colours are amazing, I get scared trying brighter colours than darker tone.

    http://analyn-razon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh don't be scared! The bolder the better :) xx

      Delete
  13. You have some gorgeous colours! I love Barry M, especially the Gelly range. I haven't bought any nail varnishes for a long long time now. I work 3/4 days a week and we can't wear it, so my nails are always looking crappy! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Barry M - they are so great for the price it's easy to buy loads and build up a big collection. These look so great all next to each other, I love a bright nail in the Summer!

    PhotoJennic 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all these bright shades. Definitely need to go have a look at a Barry M display and get my hands on some new nail varnishes x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS