Saturday, 16 May 2015

Week of Happiness 7 - Blogs That Make Me Smile.

Wow! I can't believe seven weeks have passed since I started my little "Week of Happiness" series in a bid to lead a more positive lifestyle. Time sure does fly by! The past few weeks have been spent slaving away at my laptop working on assignments but I have just one to go and I'm done! This makes me so so happy. 
IMAGE SOURCE
In the times where I haven't been working on assignments I have absolutely loved reading blogs. I love it anyway, but it comes as a lovely, relaxing distraction when your days are filled with stress. For today's post I thought I would share some of my absolute favourites with you.

If you haven't read Annabel's blog until now, where have you been?! This lady is one of my all-time favourite bloggers and if you're after any mascara (or malteser ;) hehe) advice then she's the girl for you. I think Annabel has probably tried over 4940293 mascaras in her lifetime, and the list is still increasing. Her blog is filled with gorgeous photography and in depth makeup reviews - it's basically heaven for us beauty bloggers! She's also an absolute babe and is always there to have a little chat and dish out some advice, and I thank her for that!

Ahh, Jess is my beauty-loving, cake-baking, motivational extraordinaire and it's safe to say she's been an absolute gem these past few weeks. Whenever I've been feeling particularly crap and stressed out about my uni work, Jess has given me a little pick me up and reminded me that I'm not the only one who's stressing out too, and I truly am so thankful for that! She also bakes the best cakes/cookies/treats in the entire world. My personal favourite are her Oreo-Stuffed Cookies (which she actually dedicated to me! hehe) and I've tried out one of her simpler recipes and they were delicious. As soon as I've finished my assignments I'll be having a baking day trying out all of Jess' recipes. I just hope I don't set the house on fire as I am pretty useless when it comes to baking!

For the love of God, please take note that Elle's name is not Ellen, Eleanor, Elena etc. etc. It is in fact Ellie and I think it's safe to say we really have bonded over our hatred of people/brands who assume our actual name is just a nickname. (Yes, that's right folks - my name is Jessie, not Jessica!) I absolutely adore Ellie's blog. Her photography is a Pinterest user's dream, her outfits are always on point and her writing style makes me feel like I'm actually stood next to her having a good old chinwag. If you love gorgeous clothes, pretty makeup and some delicious gluten-free food thrown in for good measure then you definitely need to check it out!

Ahh, Katy! Just a warning that if you're ever feeling a little hungry, do not read Katy's blog! She always features the most amazing, mouth-watering food and it always makes me almost starve to death until my next meal, which never quite lives up to the food she features. Her lifestyle blog makes me want to pack my stuff and move to London straight away as she always has something new and exciting to talk about. If you're forever dreaming about the LDN life then I advise you visit Katy's blog right away (oh, unless you're hungry - haha, I am joking, go and visit right now). 

I'm forever lusting over India's stunning make-up collection - seriously the girl has some beauty products to die for! - and I love reading her honest reviews, which I always consult when I have my eye on some new products. She also has the most amazing photography... I actually find myself drooling over it as it's so clean-cut. I was very lucky to meet India a few weeks ago at the #PamperAtTheManor beauty blogger event at the Forum Spa at the Celtic Manor which she organised and invited me to, and honestly it was the best event I've been to. We were treated so well by the lovely ladies at the spa and I left leaving so refreshed and, more importantly, relaxed which was exactly what I needed after a stressful day. It was so lush to finally get to meet one of my favourite bloggers! : )

What blogs have you been loving these past few weeks?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

18 comments:

  1. You are just the cutest person ever! Thank you so much :) this has made me so happy and will motivate me with work today! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're very welcome my lovely! :) You've been amazing these past few weeks. xxxx

      Delete
  2. I love this kind of posts because it's always nice to meet new bloggers and read something new. Thanks.

    Golden chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I hope you enjoy them : ) xx

      Delete
  3. Yay, more spreading the blogger love! I absolutely love reading posts like this and regularly read these blogs - you've summed them up absolutely perfectly! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always good to spread the love : ) aww thank you Karen! xx

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to read through these blogs! xx

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I will definitely have to check out these amazing blogs :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! : ) I'm sure you will love them. xx

      Delete
  6. lovely blog :) kisses:)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww lovely descriptions of all the blogs - makes me want to go read all of them (I actually know two of them). Thanks for the recommendations Jessie :)

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you hun! You're welcome : ) I'm sure you'll enjoy them xx

      Delete
  8. Ohhh my gosh girly, THANK YOU!!! You've just made my entire weekend, and it means the world, thank you! And yes, I am slowly trying every mascara ever released...oops haha xxxxxxx

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so welcome hun! : ) I've been a massive fan of your blog for so long, it was about time I gave it some love ;) xxxxx

      Delete
  9. Ooh, some bloggers I know, some I don't and will need to check out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such lovely post, love all the blogs you have mentioned.
    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS