Tuesday, 12 May 2015

WOMF | BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY.

Has it really been a whole week since the Bank Holiday weekend? Wow! Time really does fly. This past week has been spent slaving away at my desk doing my dissertation but today I hand it in - yahoo! - so now I have just two more deadlines until my degree is over. Because of the dreaded dissertation I have hardly worn makeup these past few weeks so it was great to get all glammed up last weekend for my friend's birthday. I opted for a coral dress (see my OOTD post here) so wanted my makeup look to reflect that and this is the final finish I came up with!



Face
Bare Minerals Powder Foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Sleek Face Contour Palette
MAC Peachy Keen Blush
Benefit High Beam Highlighter

Eyes
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette
MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Mascara
Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
Eyelure False Lashes (101)

Brows
Benefit Gimme Brow Gel
Benefit Brow Zings

Lips
Topshop "Suspected" Lipstick

What's your go-to look for a night out?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

16 comments:

  1. Your eyeliner is seriously on point.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so so gorgeous, your eyebrows are incredible! I'm glad I have a full fringe as mine are just so rubbish haha. I really love the look of that lipstick, there's a couple of Topshop lipsticks I want so I'll have to treat myself soon :)
    Congratulations on handing in your dissertation, that really is the best feeling ever! Good luck with your last 2 assignments :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Holly haha! I really want HD brows cos it's such a pain to paint them on every day and yes defo treat yourself!! Topshop lipsticks are my favourite : ) thanks so much! It was the best feeling.. just wish I was finished already but I'm so close to the end now! xx

      Delete
  3. Girl, give me all your liner/eye makeup skills, please?!! ;) Such a stunning look, I wish I could pull off a dark lip like that, so, so stunning!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so lovely! Thanks so much : ) I bet you could rock the dark lip.. You should give it a try! xx

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous look! Love the lipstick xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely : ) it's my new favourite! xx

      Delete
  5. Yaaaay, bye-bye dissertation! Another weight off your shoulders, make sure you keep having fun at the same time! You know how much I loved your outfit post, and this matching makeup look is just as perfect! 'Suspected' is such a pretty shade!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Such a relief to hand it in : ) thanks so much lovely. You defo need to try "Suspected"! xx

      Delete
  6. You are absolutely gorgeous in every single picture !! Xxx love this post as always and will forever love your blog :) xxxx Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers would be greatly appreciated xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Natasha, that is so so kind of you! : ) your comment made my day. xxx

      Delete
  7. What kind of coverage does the foundation give in your opinion?

    http://emmajane01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very sceptical about using a powder foundation but it has really impressed me! I use Real Techniques' Buffing Brush to apply and would say the coverage is medium but very build able so you can have a fuller coverage if you need to. I do still use concealer on blemishes etc but it's very impressive and very long lasting also. I've been to the gym and my foundation is still looking flawless afterwards. xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS