Monday, 15 June 2015

Review | Eyelure 101 False Lashes.

Summer is here and this means there are endless amounts of events to get glammed up for. Whether it's a wedding, christening, night out or holiday there's always a chance to go that extra mile with your make up look, and what better way to add an extra punch than with false lashes? 
If ever I have a big occasion I love to wear my Eyelure 101 False Lashes. I have worn these for years and always go back to them if I ever try any other brand or lash type. The reason I choose them is because they give a lovely, volumised finish to the lashes. I don't go for length when it comes to lashes but opt for a more natural finish with added volume, and Eyelure 101 fit the bill perfectly. 

The pack comes with the individual lashes and a small tube of glue. I like to apply my makeup and mascara first before adding a thin layer of glue to the lashes and placing them gently onto the eyes. This does take practice and I remember the first time I wore them I ended up with glue everywhere and lashes placed halfway up my eyelid, but now it takes a few second and they are set in place. I hold them down with the tips of my fingers, although you can use tweezers, and then once they are positioned and the glue is dry I apply another layer of mascara to ensure my lashes and the falsies are merged together. This gives a more natural finish.

The staying power of these lashes is really good. I think the added layer of mascara also helps but they don't curl up at the ends like a lot of other lashes do. I have worn them for all day events, like weddings etc., and they still look just as good at the end of the night as they did at the start. They blend well with natural lashes, they look natural and they bring a little something more to your makeup look.

The lashes worn with mascara and a winged liner finish
I will say that after wearing them it is important to thoroughly wash the eyes and to ensure that every scrap of makeup/glue is removed. I find sometimes the day after use that my eyes really sting and feel really heavy, even with a thorough cleanse the night of removal. I would say that is the only downfall of the lashes.

Eyelure is a fabulous brand for false lashes in my opinion. They have lashes to adhere to everyone's needs whether it's length, volume or just a natural looking enhancement; they really do have it all! You can purchase Eyelure from drug stores across the UK and these particular ones cost £5.95. I think this is a brilliant price as they are also reusable.

Have you tried Eyelure false lashes?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

28 comments:

  1. I love eylure lashes i did a review on the ones i wore on my blog.
    I am following you on bloglovin i really like your blog
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thank you lovely! I'll be sure to follow back : ) xx

      Delete
  2. These are my go to lashes too. I love love love the 101's, I don't actually think I have tried any other Eyelure lashes which reminds me, I really should try some more!

    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh Daisy, we're on the same wavelength ;) I need to try out some more too, but the 101s are so good! xx

      Delete
  3. I always thought these lashes were very expensive, but for the price, they seem to be amazing!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a really brilliant price and such good quality xx

      Delete


  4. would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Myquestiontag


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the lashes look. They look fabulous on you too!

    sofxcza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven’t worn false lashes in a while! I’m out next weekend though, so will have to pick up a pair and you can never go wrong with Eyelure lashes!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh treat yourself and grab a new pair :) enjoy your night out lovely! xx

      Delete
  7. I need to pick up a pair of these, I love trying out new lashes. They are such a bargain too and I love how well they blend into your natural lashes with a bit of mascara and eyeliner :)

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun.. Yes, they're really good! I love them! : ) xx

      Delete
  8. Haven't heard from this brand of lashes before, but worth give it a try! They look really nice! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you should definitely give them a try : ) xx

      Delete
  9. These are my favourite number lashes by eyelure! So pretty and can be worn through the day too without looking OTT! great post! x
    http://onthehs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! So happy you liked the post and totally agree, they are nice and subtle xx

      Delete
  10. Nice review! I've never heard of this brand before!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love eylure lashes. The glue is the best. These look great on you, I tend to go for 116 but may try these next time.

    M xx

    The CSI Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh the glue is really good, but horrendous if it goes in your eye haha! xx

      Delete
  12. Whenever I wear falsies I always go for 101s!! :-) they're great without being too OTT!

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes Holly! They are so subtle but still give a little extra to the eyes xx

      Delete
  13. These look beautiful! I haven't worn falsies in years but have recently fallen in love with a few from GWA but will definitely have to give these a try as I love how full and volumising they are are! xx
    Charlotte xx | Vanity Fairest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh they really are so good! I would definitely recommend them. xx

      Delete
  14. The lashes is really pretty, but I wish it was a much better picture, so you really could see them on you!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know the quality is terrible and it has all stretched for some reason. The full picture is on my instagram :) xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS