Friday, 19 June 2015

Review | Nanokeratin System Befri Brush*.

For years I have been desperately trying to grow my hair. I regularly cut it, try to keep away from the heat for a few days a week and I use lots of hair oils and masks but nothing seems to work. I will say that all this pampering does make it look thick, glossy and shiny, but I guess I am one of those people whose hair just stops growing at a certain length. 

When Nanokeratin System got in touch to see if I wanted to test out one of their latest inventions I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I've never tried anything from the brand before but after some research I can see that they are one of the leaders in hair technology and, by enhancing their products with biometric ingredients, they help to nourish and rejuvenate your natural hair processes. I was sent the BeFri Brush* and was so excited to try it out. 
The BeFri Brush* claims to bring immediate hair relief because of its kinematic structure with eight free-moving arms which glide through your hair and smooth it out. It is quite cool as the arms of the brush move to work with your hair instead of against it and as it has one hundred and forty two bristles it is said to be really conditioning for your hair. Nanokeratin recommends you brush it downwards, or vertically, to begin with - basically in the same way you would normally brush your hair - before holding the brush upwards and brushing horizontally, or sideways, across your head. 
The brush looks quite funky and it is light and easy to hold. The arms of the brush move, but not too vigorously, and as there are gaps in between the arms (see photo above) it helps to dry your hair quicker when blow drying, as it allows the hot air to get to the roots, and this is obviously going to cause less damage as you have less heat on your hair. 
I have noticed that it does glide really smoothly and quickly through my hair, so there is less vigorous tugging and more effortless gliding. It really is quite soft and my hair feels silky and looks nice and shiny after usage. I have also noticed there is less hair fall out, so that is obviously helping and it seems that knots are easily tackled with this brush. This may be because the bristles of the brush are quite thick so they don't get tangled up in your hair and instead work to detangle it. I find a lot of brushes have really pointy bristles which end up damaging your hair as they slice through it. 

On Amazon the BeFri Brush* is available for £19.99 which is quite expensive in my opinion, but the brush is sure to last as it does have a fantastic, sturdy quality that I'm sure will stand the test of time. All in all, it's a thumbs up for Nanokeratin, and I am looking into trying some more of their products in the hope that one day I will have hair as long as Rapunzel. 

Have you tried this hair brush?
What are your tips for growing your hair?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Awesome product and great review

    Happy Weekend
    Ewelina
    xxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this brush looks so interesting! Feels like it would be good for a comb through and scratch at the same time hahah

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's very true it is really good for that! xx

      Delete
  3. This is so interesting how you brush in the other direction afterwards! It really does look funky and I'm super intrigued by it! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great, have a nice week! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't sound as loyal as my tangle teezer but could be a good alternative!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Tangle Teezer so need to give it a go! xx

      Delete
  6. What an interesting review. Great read.

    Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this brush but as my tangle teazer is about to fall apart at any moment, I'll definitely be looking into this one. Fab review lady :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! : ) I haven't tried the Tangle Teezer but need to give that one a go! Thanks Elle : ) xxx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS