Monday, 6 July 2015

Review | Iconemesis iPhone 6 Case*

I have serious bad luck when it comes to mobile phones. Call it clumsiness, or being struck by the veil dark lord of phones, but in the last few years I've dropped two different phones down the toilet, managed to crack the screens of several phones and it has been more likely that I would be able to contact people via pigeon rather than texting them. I recently received a new phone in the post (after dropping my old one down the loo at only a month old *cries*) so had been on the hunt for a new phone case for a while...

Iconemesis is a British phone case brand that launched in 2011 featuring cases with amazing, innovative designs that suit all tastes. They collaborate largely with bloggers and independent artists and I was thrilled to receive this gorgeous leopard print phone case* from them, especially as I had been searching for the perfect one for ages!

I absolutely love the design of the case with it's pretty colours and leopard print design. I've always been a fan of leopard print but this is a little more subtle than the usual bold prints. Iconemesis has an array of fabulous designs of animals, floral prints and pretty food designs, but this one stood out for me as it's unique with a quirky twist. The phone case fits snuggly around my iPhone 6 and has a really soft touch. It's thick enough to protect the phone but not so thick that the phone feels bulky. It still feels light, but has that added protection that a clumsy phone owner like myself really needs. 

All in all, I'm really impressed with the brand and everything they have to offer. The phone case arrived within days, it looks so pretty and also helps to reduce anymore accidents - what more could you ask for? To purchase your own Iconemesis phone case then check out their website here

Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

* This phone case was sent for review, 
but my opinion remains open and honest.

18 comments:

  1. Ooo this is really pretty! I’m in need of a new iPhone case. Might have to add this to my birthday wish list.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it : ) definitely add it! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Iconemesis, such beaut designs!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous designs! I love their brand : ) xx

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely design!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty case. I also have an iPhone 6 and I think this would look gorgeous with the white and silver design :)

    Mollie,xo /// The Fashion Of Craft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look perfect with the white design! : ) xx

      Delete
  5. I've heard so much about Iconemesis lately and this is such a pretty design! Great choice! :)

    Becki, xo // www.beautyandthebrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really such a fab brand! Definitely check it out : ) thank you Becki! xx

      Delete
  6. This is just so cute, I need to have a nose at the rest of their range!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with phone cases even though I don't own an Iphone! Sorry about the loo incidents, but at least you have a new adorable phone case <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pattern on that case, I'll have to have a look at Iconemesis as my case is kind of falling to pieces so I really need to get a new one :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! : ) they have some lovely designs xx

      Delete


  9. This post will be very useful to us....i like your blog and helpful to me....nice thoughts for your great work..

    iPhone 6s Case

    ReplyDelete
  10. Browse our great range of protective iPhone 6 cases and iPhone 6s cases. The most intelligent impact protection for your Apple device

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice design phone case. You can also browse iPhone 6 Cases at stylebaby for more design choice.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS