Saturday, 15 August 2015

Insta Style #1 - Latino LBD.

For those of you who follow me on Instagram you will know that I'm rather partial to an OOTD selfie or two. I love sharing my personal style in a quick and easy snap, and I thought why not share these posts on my blog too? I personally love seeing style snaps from my favourite bloggers, and I hope you guys do too!
Necklace - Miss Selfridge (similar
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins (similar)

Last Saturday was my friends' joint 21st birthday party and as they had both been travelling I was really excited to get glammed up for a few beverages and some dancing with all of the girls! It had been a while since we had all been out together so I decided to treat myself to a new dress and necklace for the occasion, and whilst working Saturday morning I spotted this gorgeous wrap dress from Miss Selfridge. 

The wrap design and the stretchy material makes for a super comfy, pretty dress that flatters in all the right places. I also love the tapered finish with the skirt hemline being higher at the front and longer at the back. The dress comes with a gold belt, but I decided to take this away as I was wearing a big statement necklace and I also teamed it with my new favourite black heels, even though they are the most painful things I have ever put on my feet - beauty is pain!

It was a really fun night and great to catch up with everyone, even if I am still suffering whilst writing this post (it's Tuesday for god's sake!). To see more posts like this please comment in the box below and let me know what you think - and to see more of my Insta Style, you can follow me on Instagram here.

Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

35 comments:

  1. Your figure is amazing! Looking stunning in this dress, Miss Selfridge always have the best night out dresses :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Claire! : ) I agree, they have some gorgeous pieces xx

      Delete
  2. Lol Jessie i was just thinking those shoes are gorgeous, i wonder if theyre comfotable-clearly not!! You look great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they are so painful - but so beautiful! Thank you Stacey : ) xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit hun, that dress is gorgeous and I love the wrap design of it :) Aw glad to hear you had a lovely night, and the best kind of parties are the ones you are suffering from days later hehe.

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Charlee : ) they definitely are! xx

      Delete
  4. That is such a pretty dress Jessie! You rock it! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that dress is sassy! It looks absolutely fantastic on you.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're right - it is sassy indeed ;) thank you Rachael! xx

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous.
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, such a pretty outfit! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how sleek this is look is! Shame about the shoes being painful, that can totally ruin a night! :( You still look so glam and fab though!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Sinead! Ahh i know - it just made me want to go home and put on some slippers haha! xx

      Delete
  9. Your dress is absolutely stunning! You look amazing, missy <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these kind of outfit posts, definitely keep doing them + this outfit is gorgeous! Those shoes are beautiful, I have some similar from Primark and they killed my feet but it's so worth it :)

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I will do : ) Ahh they are so lush but so painful. Why can't heels be comfy?! xx

      Delete
  11. You look beautiful, dress looks stunning! Nothing like a lBD!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is such a gorgeous fit, so simple but the wrapping looks really elegant.

    Tore | atinymew.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a really pretty dress, wrap dresses are awesome, they hide a multitude of sins!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely do! One of my favourite things about them : ) xx

      Delete
  14. Ah hun you look sooooo gorgeous!!!! Love this look! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing! Definitely such a flattering dress and one ideal for a night out! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasmin! I agree - perfect for a night out xx

      Delete
  16. That dress is amazing, I love wrap front dresses generally but that is so perfect!


    Marina | Marina-Simone

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS