Friday, 28 August 2015

Insta Style #2 | Santorini Look Book.

How surreal it is to be curled up on my sofa, snuggled in a dressing gown and fluffy blanket, as the wind howls outside and the rain splatters against the windows. Just forty-eight hours ago I was soaking up the Greek sun by the pool, with a sea view and a chocolate ice cream in hand! For today's post I thought I would share with you some of my favourite holiday outfits in a little Instagram style Look Book, before sharing my complete travel diary with you over the weekend - make sure you come back as there are so many photos you will not want to miss!

If you can't wear cute crop tops and bright colours whilst on holiday then when can you? The weather in the UK, and especially in Wales, has been abysmal this summer so I decided to make the most of it whilst in Santorini last week. 
Top - River Island - Similar
Skort - River Island - last season

This was one of my favourite outfits of the holiday and I saved it for our final night. The top and skort are both from River Island and I just love them paired together. Orange is not a colour I normally opt for, although I do love bright reds and pinks, so it was such a refreshing change to inject this colour into my wardrobe. I also really liked the unique pattern on the skort and wore with silver accessories and platforms.
Top - River Island - Similar
Skirt - Miss Selfridge - last season
Shoes - River Island - Available here
Bag - New Look - last season

Another bright and colourful outfit came in the form of this floral skirt and black crop top. I bought this skirt last year and have worn it on various occasions and I just love it. It's so comfortable and as it features so many pretty colours there is no end to the tops, shoes and accessories you can wear it with! I opted for black this time with a statement necklace and a pop of yellow to finish off the look.
 Top - Miss Selfridge - last season
Skirt - Miss Selfridge - Available here

I also experimented with different hairstyles on holiday and my new favourite is the Elsa-style plait. Teamed with a white denim skirt and colourful crop top I actually felt like Princess Elsa with this new hair look, and it's so easy to create too. 

Dress - Miss Selfridge - Similar
Shoes - River Island - On Sale!!
Bag - New Look - last season

This dress is one of my favourites! I bought it for my 21st back in January and decided to wear it for our first night in Santorini. I just love the monochrome style and the fit with the plunge neckline and thin, spaghetti straps. I kept with the monochrome theme and added a pop of silver when it came to accessories with a block bag, a statement necklace and my trusty silver platforms. 

Which is your favourite look?
What is your go-to holiday style?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

32 comments:

  1. LOVE your third outfit! I would totally wear that. I hope you had a lovely time. xx

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I had such an awesome time, thanks hun! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love you're Elsa look! You look so pretty!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits, I'm going on holiday soon so I might take a little inspiration from your outfits

    Emma emhasrednails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Emma! :D I hope you have a fabulous time - where are you going?! xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely looks! I adore that black crop top - it looks fab with the sort.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your white skirt! And the striped dress is to die for. Hope you had a brill time in Santorini!

    x
    www.siobhanrothwell.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Siobhan! :D It was so amazing! xx

      Delete
  6. You look stunning in all of these outfits! My favourite is definitely the 3rd. I hope you had a wonderful time in Santorini, I am dying to visit x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Abi : ) that's so kind of you! It was amazing - definitely go if you get the chance! xx

      Delete
  7. absolutely loving all the floral prints you're wearing in this! Gorgeous x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! Floral prints are my favourite haha :) xx

      Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

      Delete
  8. Can I just say you are gorgeous? ❤️❤️
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's such a lovely thing to say - thank you!! xx

      Delete
  9. You're so gorgeous Jessie! My favourite look is the first one, that combo is so beaut! Glad you enjoyed your holiday xxxx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so kind, thank Tasha!! I wish haha. Thank you, had a fabulous time!! xxxx

      Delete
  10. I am so in love with that skort from River Island you wear in the first photo! You look stunning! I hope you had a great time on vacay!!

    Love, Layla Rosita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek, thank you Layla! So kind of you :) we had a awesome holiday xx

      Delete
  11. Love the outfits, you have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful outfits, I love your dress in the last picture! I hope you had a lovely time!

    Nicola | www.thebeautymonologue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, it was amazing :D xx

      Delete
  13. Love the skort in the first pic so pretty!

    thriftylilpixie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look incredible! Especially love the patterned pieces, perfect for holidays!

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Mel! : ) me too! Love bright colours :D xx

      Delete
  15. You look fab! I'd love to go to Santorini xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have such a good figure its making me sad haha! You look lovely in everything, I really like the last outfit xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS