Saturday, 5 September 2015

Insta Style #3 | Nude Sparkles.

I don't know why I insist on going out for drinks every Bank Holiday Sunday when all I really want to do is curl up in my pyjamas and watch the telly. It's like I have to convince myself that I'm still twenty-one and not a sixty year old granny, even though I do absolutely love to get dressed up and do my hair and makeup for a night out. Getting ready is definitely my favourite part!
Skirt | River Island
Top | New Look
Shoes | River Island

Last weekend I headed out for my mum's birthday and for once I didn't actually buy a new outfit for the occasion. I was rather pleased with myself here, and after rifling through my wardrobe I found an outfit that I hadn't even worn before and was pretty chuffed with the outcome. Would you believe that, apart from the shoes, this outfit was found completely on sale? There's nothing better than feeling good and knowing that you hardly spent a penny to look that way!

If I'm honest the night was pretty crap, and I do wish I had stayed in as all it did was rain and I ended up heading home before midnight. Seriously, thinking I'm Cinderella or something. But it was lovely to get glammed up!

What do you think of this outfit?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

22 comments:

  1. That sucks. At least your outfit looks good!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is gorgeous! River Island have so many things I want! Shame your night ended early x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I agree hun, I did a massive spree in there this week - oops! xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE this skirt, it looks gorgeous. Shame about the crap night though :(!

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Ahh I know :( never mind ey?! xx

      Delete
  4. This outfit is so cute - that skirt is so pretty! I always force myself to go out bank holiday Sunday's too, they never live up to the hype though aha.

    Lucy | www.lucycynthia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous! : ) Ahh I know, always a disappointment haha! xx

      Delete
  5. This skirt is beautiful!

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit hun,I have to agree I always love to get ready hehe. I’m loving the pattern on the skirt and yay for sale purchases ;)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's the best part! : ) Thank you hun! Eek, bargains are the best hehe xx

      Delete
  7. i'm always torn between having a life and staying in as well haha, you look great :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's a hard life! Thank you Danielle : ) xx

      Delete
  8. i love this :) you have such a wonderful blog! and you can check out my giveaway if you're interested!

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment! <3

      Delete
  9. You look great! Enjoy yourself!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS