Thursday, 10 September 2015

Insta Style #4 | Pastel Perfect.

That's right, it's another Insta Style post from me and possibly the last of any summer-type outfits before we jump full force into Autumn and it's all scarves, coats and chunky boots. I'm super excited to start wearing cosier outfits, although I will miss pretty pastels and bold and bright neons that summer fashion brings.

Last weekend I headed out for food and drinks with a group of friends. These are the girls I met when I had my first retail job in The Body Shop back when I was sixteen (can't believe that's almost six years ago! I feel old), and we still keep in touch even though none of us work there anymore. We headed to Swansea for a much needed catch up over some yummy tapas and 2 for 1 cocktails in Las Iguanas, before heading to some of the clubs for a boogie.
Jeans - Topshop (similar here)
Shirt - River Island (last season)
Crop Top - Miss Selfridge (last season)
Heels - Miss Selfridge (last season)
Necklace - Miss Selfridge (similar here

I wanted to wear something which could be taken from day to night and I think this outfit does just that. The skinnies and crop are rather casual, but paired with some barely there heels and this flouncy, long length shirt - which I left unbuttoned so it looked like a kimono - the look was a little smarter. 

I loved how the pastel colours all blended to work with the floral print on my sheer shirt, and I was even more pleased that I didn't have to spend a penny on this outfit as they were all clothes I had worn before but not together. Don't you just love when that happens?!

Are you looking forward to autumn fashion?
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

16 comments:

  1. I adore this pastel colour scheme and love how you've styled the shirt as a kimono! Glad you had a fun time! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you're outfit, I think I need to hunt down a pair of heels like the Miss Selfridge ones ;)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun : ) they may still have some in sale xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit hun, I love your Insta Style posts! :) Sounds like you had such a lovely night, I definitely can’t wait to start sporting Autumn trends especially tartan :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlee - so happy you like them! : ) It was a really good night, and YES tartan!! xx

      Delete
  4. Great post chick! I love this outfit, it really does work well for day to night. Your night on the town sounded fun, tapas food sounds fab too! Lovely shirt also, great for layering like you have done here. When Autumn comes you could pair it with a fur gilet and boots maybe? Have a fab week :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen : ) I love that idea - I will have to find a grey gilet or one that will blend! xx

      Delete
  5. Wow this outfit is amazing. You're stunning. I love light pastel colors !! xoxo

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment : ) xx

      Delete
  6. I think I seen a coat version of this shirt and I loved the pattern. Would totally get the shirt! x

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, especially your shirt! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit! I love your sense of style :) especially loving the shoes!

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS