Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Five Instagram Accounts You Need To Follow.


It's been a while since I shared a little blogger love on here, so I thought it was about time I got all mushy about some of my favourite bloggers. For me, there's no better escape than Instagram. I'm always on there scrolling through everybody's snaps and am constantly taking my own photos in a  bid to have a feed as beautiful as some of the girls mentioned here! If you're an Insta-holic like me, then you should definitely go on and follow these lovely ladies.

Catherine's Instagram is my absolute favourite - it's so so soooo pretty! Honestly, I could sit and stalk her Instagram feed all day. She posts the most beautiful makeup photos, lots of yummy food and cupcakes, candles and fairy lights galore, and she seriously has the most amazing hair, which makes me so jealous! If you're a lover of all things pink and girly then you definitely need to follow Catherine. 

Kayleigh Johnson@kayleighjcouture | Couture Girl
Kayleigh is possibly my favourite blogger and was the one who inspired me to blog, so it's no surprise that I love her Instagram feed too. She always features such gorgeous outfits and pretty shoes, which I am always adding to my huge wishlist, as well as yummy food and cocktails, cute animals and lots of makeup envy. Her feed is a bloggers' dream so definitely check it out!

Another favourite blogger of mine with an Instagram feed to die for. Jordan shares loads of her stunning makeup looks and I'm always looking at her account for makeup inspiration before nights out or for special events. I particularly love the deep lipsticks she uses and her fabulous contouring skills and Jordan also has a YouTube channel where she shares all her beauty secrets and spreads positivity! Her fans include Lorraine Kelly and Kylie Jenner - she's come so far with her blog and I'm so happy for her : )

Jess posts the most beautiful lifestyle pictures ranging from gorgeous sunsets to yummy food, and you can really see how she looks for the pretty little things in life through her photographs. I love looking at her posts to see where she's been and what she's been up to, and Jess is currently in New York so her posts have made me desperate to go there - especially at this time of year. It looks so amazing!

This is one of my newest Instagram discoveries and I just wish I had found Lauren sooner! She shares some amazing posts with lots of gorgeous fashion outfits, pretty makeup posts and delicious-looking food. I really love her sense of style and she's a serious fitspiration as she has a figure to die for. Lauren also posts really cute nail art photos and some yummy looking cupcakes and cocktails.

Who are your favourite Instagrammers?
Pssst! Follow me on Instagram here.
Lots of love, 
Jessie. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Aww thank you SO much for including me, I love your Instagram too... Although you give me serious wardrobe envy, I love all of your outfits! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list! I'm always on the look out for pretty new accounts to follow!

    x
    www.siobhanrothwell.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your suggestions!! I can't wait to upgrade my phone to smart phone so I can finally join Instagram!!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these accounts! especially Catherine's one! is so beautiful! I love her airy and light photos! :) xx

    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS